N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
no no no, £40 for a year is a bargain, and you could get it for £35 or less depends where u go

QFT =£32.99

Im gonna be getting this sometime after ive finished most of my offline games, ive got too many up to now.

Also i thought until i went silver that friends and such could only be reached over on Gold, but it was a nice surprise to see that pop up saying logged in online and to see some friends online.

Gonna get Kameo finished. ive go to its really good which im so surprised about, however ts really hard...for me, i keep getting hit and losing my frenzies :(

good news on the backwards compatibility, i want conker to be made compatible with the 360 too, never played it on the xbox or 64. i would really like to try it. also, grabbed by the ghoulies would be on my list, along with lego star wars :)

can't wait for dead rising either!

Minor Dash update

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that there is dash update that will start to roll out around 0200 (am) PT today. There are no new features in this update. There is one, small fix that improves character recognition for those users that are using the localized Chinese language version of the dashboard on their Xbox 360. You'll get prompted for this mandatory update the next time you connect to Xbox Live. (Yes, you need to take the update even if you don't use the Chinese language version of the dash keyboard.) I wanted to let you guys know what's in the update, since I was sure you'd ask anyway. - Major Nelson

MEGATON

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!