Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely. The 360 supports the AVI container, so unless that movie is encoded in a weird way it should play fine.

I finished World at War on Veteran. I would pick up a gun and advance on Treyarch's offices, but I'd probably get bogged down in wave after wave of respawning security guards before I got near a level designer.

Most likely. The 360 supports the AVI container, so unless that movie is encoded in a weird way it should play fine.

I finished World at War on Veteran. I would pick up a gun and advance on Treyarch's offices, but I'd probably get bogged down in wave after wave of respawning security guards before I got near a level designer.

Kudos. I gave up pretty early on in the game on Veteran. It was pure torture, and I don't think my pad could handle any more bouncing off the floor.

Eh, I don't really consider it any sort of accomplishment, to be honest. So long as you're okay at dodging the ridiculous amount of grenades that get thrown at you — several times I had six indicators on-screen at once — it's really just a case of finding the prescribed route through each level. It's mainly a matter of, "Which bit of cover can I dive behind to make my squad advance and stop the enemies infinitely spawning?"

Not that Veteran isn't horrendously imbalanced and unfair, as it clearly is. Getting through it is more about being stubborn than skilled, though.

I can feel myself boiling up just thinking about it. I remember finally doing the first level on Vet, just before you escape on the boat. I must have died 30 times, I did it in the end. But then I lost all motivation to carry on.

I completed CoD4 on Veteran, but alas, no Trophies to show for my effort.

I think I read somewhere that Modern Warfare 2 is going to address the re-spawning enemy problem. Hopefully Infinity WardW will, as its a shit way to make the game harder, and it just makes it infuriating.

Well done! I gave up about half way through i think. I just was getting so pissed off and annoyed at it i dont think it was good for my heath! lol.

Like Mat i completed CoD4 on veteren (my 360 version) but WaW was just something else indeed...

'Splosion Man (800), Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (1200), Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (800), Trials HD (1200) and Shadow Complex (1200).

I think Trials is going to surprise quite a few people. And, if it gets anything like as difficult as the PC version, drive several to self-harm.

I don't know about Trails, but MvC2 is definitely worth the 1200 points for me. Its one of the most highly coveted fighting games to ever grace consoles. And it was stupidly expensive on eBay. Now its in HD with flawless online play, its a fighting game fans wet dream.

About the repair thing. I registered the console and stuck in a repair order, they said they would e-mail me the shipping lable but its been about 5 hours now and still no e-mail >_> how long would this usually take? i'm afraid they would send out a box but i don't hve an address to ship it to >_<

About the repair thing. I registered the console and stuck in a repair order, they said they would e-mail me the shipping lable but its been about 5 hours now and still no e-mail >_> how long would this usually take? i'm afraid they would send out a box but i don't hve an address to ship it to >_<

If they are sending you out a box the label will already be on it.

If in my case they sent me a shipping label via e-mail you have to buy your own box and print off the label onto that. The e-mail took an hour or 2 to arrive i think.

I think Trials is going to surprise quite a few people. And, if it gets anything like as difficult as the PC version, drive several to self-harm.

Hopefully it is as hard as the PC version of the game, i bloomin loved that title.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!