Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completed guitar hero metallica on expert :D - the last song at a ice palace theme place is too easy i thought it was gunna be solid.

my dalisim is shite on SF4 took me ages to kill seth with him grr (20 mins or so)

Ah Street Fighter IV <3

I can finally cancel the flash kick into Super/Ultras with Guile :D

Damn Tooie is out tomorrow? I've only one thing left to do on the first game and that's the final quiz. Plus I think, maybe, getting the last notes on the last level. But damn.

I'm gonna have to get some points.

I did all i had to do earlier, except the final puzzle in Banjo's house. Darn internet and random logging off XBLA.

Should have beaten Kazooie last year to be honest, but time occupied me more.

That quiz really took the mick in places, the death pads were the worst. And i hated how you had to start the quiz from scratch each time you died.

At least Grunty only took 2 lives to beat this time around.

Star Ocean 4 is coming out in Europe on June 5th! Quite interested in this one - never played a SO game before, so with it coming out the day before my birthday I might just ask for this as a gift.

Anyone know if there is a firm PAL date for Tales of Vesperia yet?

step aside enchanted arms...RACE PRO is now the wrost game ive played on the 360.

No music

if you make a tiny mistake and go a little bit on the grass you spin nearly every time..then after spinning are still in the grass/gravel you have to be VERY cautious not to spin again.

i did 5 "contracts" (contracts are made up of 3 races) and all 5 contracts were the same 3 courses

the 2nd contract was driving a "caterham" and the 4th had you driving the caterham again

the 3rd contract had you driving a lemans style car and so was the 5th.

the cpu cars started to slow from the grid

if you are side by side with a car on a straight/corner the cpu will most likely make you spin.

the menu was bland

the graphics were subpar

so yea i didnt like it and have sent straight back to lovefilm

step aside enchanted arms...RACE PRO is now the wrost game ive played on the 360.

No music

Play some through the 360. Forza 2 had no music in-game either. Actually, what you said about the CPU (making you spin) sounds just like Forza 2, too. Plus the graphics are clearly very early 360 ones (mainly due to the jaggies which are almost as big as the car itself).

Anyway...I take it that you haven't played Far Cry 2, Condemned 2 or Prince of Persia.

Hmm not so long ago didn't someone post about credit card trouble on Xbox Live? I ask because I needed to purchase some points direct from Microsoft as I didn't have enough for Banjo Tooie.

But seeing as I hadn't purchased points of memberships from them digitally for a while - I tend to use redeem codes - my card had obviously expired, so I figured the simplest way to do this would be to change it via the website seeing as it's all interlinked with the Xbox 'n all, supposedly.

So I did that, it let me purchase 1000 points, so I got Banjo Tooie and assumed all to be fine but when I got home from work I found a message from M$ saying that they couldn't process my order for 1000 points (wtf?) yet they had let me purchase them... :blank:

I figured *sigh* ok then... and added my new card on the Xbox as well, except it would not let me, but then I just changed the existing one and it accepted that but then would not let me purchase any points. >>'

Stupid M$... I'm guessing that they must still be stopping my card and that I've now got to waste time phoning them up to get it sorted? :/

*Edit*

I just purchased another lot of 1000 M$ points so I guess it must be fine now, still it's a bit silly for M$ to say 'oh you can do everything on the website 'cos it's all linked' when it doesn't always seem to work, anyway nm, back to playing Banjo Tooie! : peace:

M$ won't let me buy anything with my debit card, or either of my parents' credit cards, through my xbox or the xbox website. No idea why :/

I have no idea what kind of system they are running but it seems that you need to add the details of your valid credit card to both the site and the console because despite being able to do most stuff on the site same as on the console this seems to be omitted for some reason.

Awesome, can't really say that I give a damn about Forza 3 but I would love to have the original Perfect Dark on XBLA which begs the question... why now? well it probably means that they are planning to make a proper sequel to Perfect Dark - hopefully a lot better than the 'lacking' prequel - it seems to make sense, to me anyway.

For the first time ever I've finished Banjo Kazooie. I thought that when you went and got the joker answer right, you got two cards meaning one answer will take up two cards. I was wrong. Yus. Last 3 squares skipped em all. Took me a while but it was worth it. Now to get the last achievement and onto Tooie for the first time, even though I had an N64 and Banjo Kazooie. This credit sequence is annoying though.

Just tried to watch the youtube video from the link for the Perfect dark image but it has been removed... Oh well.

I did LOVE perfect dark but im not sure i would want to buy it again on XBLA... Part of me cant help but think it may not have aged well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!