NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Dont forget to buy it off iTunes! :P

been listening to it for months now-still not bored.

Its alright, I think Ill save it for the game!:heh:

I have to say though, the 360 controller is my favourite controller of all time, all the comfort of the cube controller with extra functionality...

You know, even after I first got my 360 I wouldn't have agreed with you, but then I played my Cube again and thought the 360 controller was so much better. It is just about perfect in everyway. I'm sure they could've done something better with the guide button though, I thought it was going to be soft or something and it could go in different directions....

the 360's analogues sticks are much better than the cubes. The feel and comfort is much more noticable.

Didn't know Mega64 had done a Dead Rising video till now

Pretty funny. Still not a whisker as good as the RE4 one though :heh:

ROFL.

Just had to watched the RE4 one, rofl my waffle.

Just been playing vegas in coop Terrorist hunt. Man that some great fun. It's allraedy 12 hours since i started playing :P

Best coop game on 360 after GOW. [although the story coop in R6V is quite dissapointing]

:( I'm going to be poor. I need to get 12 months live aswell.

How hard is it to make a American account? I want to check out all their free stuff that we don't get.

EDIT : OMFG Just played Heavenly Star and it blew my mind. I take back everything I said about Lumines :D

Not hard. Just create an american email using an american address, then use that to create an american live account, and dont upgrade it

Just been playing vegas in coop Terrorist hunt. Man that some great fun. It's allraedy 12 hours since i started playing :P

Best coop game on 360 after GOW. [although the story coop in R6V is quite dissapointing]

Agreed. I enjoyed playing both story and TH on co-op. You tried doing TH on Realistic yet? I tried yesterday by myself and got owned, doubt I will get that achievement.

EDIT: R Evil 5 screens sooooooooon!

The next issue of Famitsu is supposed to contain the first preview of Resident Evil 5 since the Sony Meeting in 2005. It is expected to have the first screenshots of the game.

Source:http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-23967.aspx

R Evil 5 screens sooooooooon!
Yeah I read that whilst looking for Resi 5 news on a Resi Forum yesterday; do you know when the mags out?

Also, it said on the forum it was likely the 360 version would be released after the PS3 version, and thgat Capcom are really struggling to get the game going.

I don't think we'll see this game until late 2008/early 2009!!

Agreed. I enjoyed playing both story and TH on co-op. You tried doing TH on Realistic yet? ]

I have only tried playing it on Realistic. DAMN it's hard. But we have compleated about 5 maps so far. Hope I get the "normal" achivement also when i compleat it on realistic.

If you want a realistic one, get NBA 2K7, if you want an arcadey fun one wait till NBA Street Homecourt comes out this month.

I downloaded that NBA homecourt demo, I didnt like it. I like basketball but the controls were not right imo.

Not hard. Just create an american email using an american address, then use that to create an american live account, and dont upgrade it

You know of a zip code I could use?

Can someone briefly explain the various offline gametypes you can do co-op on R6V since I dont have Live but I do have an extra controller. Thanks.

I downloaded that NBA homecourt demo, I didnt like it. I like basketball but the controls were not right imo.

I don't really like using the LB and RB buttons in the game, but apart from that I thought it worked really well.

I hope they change it to LT and RT when the real game comes out.

LT and RT is run/walk.... my bet is they'll be several control set ups.

My friend gave me Amped 3 and so far its quite good fun! I love the crash challenge! I got 127,000 on my first go with the banana boat type one. I was lucky because after I crashed the sled nailed me twice so loads of bonus points!

What happened to the 24 stuff and the Burger King pics, I can't find them anywhere :(

my gamerpoints havent gone up in weeks

i cant be bothered to play oblivion these days

only now and again play splinter cell

games i mainly play are texas holdum and uno :S

I'd recommend Call of Duty 2. I really like it so far. Not had much chance to play it other than the first 3-4 levels.