NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Cars is the coolest game ever invented... Because it reminds me of an N64 racing game... but super easy points.

no,

simply,

no,

your wrong.

I've not gotten far inthe main quest. I happened to stumble across some grave stone, and it had a wierd symbol on it, I checked my quests and it was part of the main quest. So I waited for it and I got another achievement. You should go back and do the side quests, if you don't fast travel them they take a hell of a long time to do.

I'd do that next Saturday. I have all 3 of those games (COD3), so yeah.

Unfortunately, if I load my game, I die because I'm a vampire in sunlight. I literally got the achievement for getting the the end of the main quest and died. So I need to create a new character.

Have you got CoD2? I don't have 3. And is anyone else up for it?

Unfortunately, if I load my game, I die because I'm a vampire in sunlight. I literally got the achievement for getting the the end of the main quest and died. So I need to create a new character.

Ouch! That sucks! How did that happen?

I'm just going through Tomb Raider on Hard collecting the gold rewards! (I can't be bothered with the other ones!) Anyone else got the Soul Reaver cheat, I wanna know what its like!?

I don't have CoD2, no. You might aswell create a anew character, and not do the main quest. Just do all of the side quests to get those achievements.

I havnt become a vampire on the game yet. I have the option from the Dakr Brother hood guy but I think my next mission is to kill him or do something that involves him not being around anymore. Is there any other way to become a vampire?

There's a cave you have to go through in the main quest that has vampires in. It's likely you'll get the virus and then I think it's actually a side quest to cure it.

I recommend doing so because my problem was that I thought I could get through the main quest and sort it out later. D'oh..

I actually got to a point after the final oblivion gate where I was just stuck and couldn't geet out of the light and thought I'd utterly fucked my game up, and I ended up having to drop every item I had and run for it, then I had to hide in someone's back room fighting people off with a dagger in the hope that I'd get enough health back, and the time of day would pass so I could go back out and reclaim all my stuff.

That sounds like it was fun :heh:

I remember reading about having to do a side quest to be cured from vampirism. I also remmber reading that if you dont feed off anyone, you get stronger. Abilitied rise however you lose a lot more health if you go out into the sun.

I miss playing that game, I have no time to sit down with it now. I'll bo gack to it in the holidays.

Does anyone know why web sites are classing bioshock as a rpg. Surely its a fps. Somewebsites are classing Bioshock will be a better rpg than two worlds.

Its both, its a first person RPG.

Well more of a FPS with RPG elements like system shock 2 was.

Can some one explain to me why Bioshock is so looked forward to?

Because all I can see is that it is another FPS...:confused:

Didn't know Mega64 had done a Dead Rising video till now

Pretty funny. Still not a whisker as good as the RE4 one though :heh:

thats the exact reason im looking forward to it. i love fps.

Didn't know Mega64 had done a Dead Rising video till now

Pretty funny. Still not a whisker as good as the RE4 one though :heh:

LMBO thats awesome, still one of my favourite 360 games.

Hey, just a quick question, can you use pads from the original Xbox for original Xbox games on the 360? Just wondering...

1400 points down the drain... Damn you Lumines Live! :(

I thought it was supposed to be good, I really like puzzle games but i'm finding it kinda hard to see it being worth this much and I havn't even bought the "full" game yet.

At least my friend is letting me borrow Splinter Cell.

Hey, just a quick question, can you use pads from the original Xbox for original Xbox games on the 360? Just wondering...

No, not at all...

Unless you have a USB convertor, but obviously you'll lose guide button functionality and the fact that the 360 pad is even better than the old S pad.

I know I didn't know you that the add on packs aren't add on packs in the usual sense of it ie. Oblivion add on which is just something that adds to the already full game... but it is in fact things that you have to pay extra for the full game.

It's ok, but to be quite honest it's not worth the money charged.

I'll pay whatever they ask for Worms though :p

No, not at all...

Unless you have a USB convertor, but obviously you'll lose guide button functionality and the fact that the 360 pad is even better than the old S pad.

Yeah, thats a bummer, the thing is, I don't have an original Xbox, but I can get an adapter that allows me to use PS2 contollers on an Xbox, this is cause I don't want to invest in another arcade stick, since the one I've got is fantastic. Also, I'm looking to get a 360...so I was just wondering...thanks for the info though :).

I have to say though, the 360 controller is my favourite controller of all time, all the comfort of the cube controller with extra functionality...

Well at least I got the three add ons cheap but I doubt I will get the advance pack. I'll have a another go tommorow but it's kinda dissapointing.

I'm looking forward to Worms too (who isn't?) but i'm going to be 100 points short if it comes out at 800 and I don't have any money :(

Where you been Tak? Aint seen you in a while.

Christmas=360 seperation, Wii = 360 now is UNDER my TV as opposed to next to, Exam period just ended a week ago, then just before the end of exams Burning Crusade came out, and then this weekend i've been ill.

so thats this year in brief for me lol

ooo ooo oooooooo has everyone saw the 1up show this week? MY GOD that oblivion expansion looks fucking deelish!!! I'm hopinh what they showed is a) coming to 360 and b) running on 360 just because it looks so damn gorgeous!

oh AND

BUY FUCKING LUMINES PEOPLE!!!!

: peace:

Can some one explain to me why Bioshock is so looked forward to?

Same here it doesn't look to do anything different, now crysis thats pushing boundaries

:( I'm going to be poor. I need to get 12 months live aswell.

How hard is it to make a American account? I want to check out all their free stuff that we don't get.

EDIT : OMFG Just played Heavenly Star and it blew my mind. I take back everything I said about Lumines :D

EDIT : OMFG Just played Heavenly Star and it blew my mind. I take back everything I said about Lumines :D

I think there is something wrong with me, I've listened to that song about 100 times and I'm still not bored of it!:hehe:

I think there is something wrong with me, I've listened to that song about 100 times and I'm still not bored of it!:hehe:

Dont forget to buy it off iTunes! :P

been listening to it for months now-still not bored.