NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ah i hope it comes this year. Splinter cell + assasins creed ftw.

I havnt heard anything on this in ages!

I doubt it will be any time soon, its coming out on the PS3 aswell so I expect it later this year, October time.

:cry:

This game looks so good I could live in it! I thought it was supposed to come out in Q1 of this year?! Has it been delayed?

I havnt seen anything of it. The PS3 isnt out in Europe yet, so by that I'm expecting it late in the year.

Oh well! I'll just have to find something else to keep me ocupied...WHERE IS WORMS!:hehe:

Wait till you get to insane...

I did him on first try on insane without any problem. But thinking back I think RAM got stuck on a crate, Cuase I didn't have to move from the first Cover.

I did him on first try on insane without any problem. But thinking back I think RAM got stuck on a crate, Cuase I didn't have to move from the first Cover.

Me and my mate never had to move anyway, he was dead before he got to us.

Watched Crackdown Achievements vid on Gametrailers before I went to work last night, well worth a watch IMO.

Also just seen this about achievements.

1. All regular disc-based games MUST have 1,000 Gamerscore in the base game. This means that any consumer who buys a retail game will have the opportunity to unlock the full 1,000 Gamerscore without having to pay for any add-on content. Note that a publisher may decide to deliver a portion of this Gamerscore via add-on content, but the add-on content will always be free to the consumer.

2. Game publishers will have the option to deliver another 250 incremental Gamerscore on top of the 1,000 via add-on content from Marketplace. This add-on content could be either free or paid. So if you complete a game and earn the full 1,000 GS, you could by getting new add-on content earn up to a total of 1,250 points from a game.

3. Xbox Live Arcade games will operate in similar fashion, but given the size of these titles they will allow you to earn up to 200 Gamerscore from every game and up to another 50 points from add-on content.

source courtesy of Major Nelson

Also just seen this about achievements.

Lies!

where are the last 30 points for condemned, bastards!

Lies!

where are the last 30 points for condemned, bastards!

Yeah these rules are just coming into play now. I want the rest of my point from Lord of the Rings aswell!

Oh well! I'll just have to find something else to keep me ocupied...WHERE IS WORMS!:hehe:

Daaaaaaamn Right. NBA Street Homecourt Demo out. Even if you don't like basketball, this is a fun game.

Just a quick question. Does anyone know the date EDGE comes out each month cause I want to start buying but I don't want to buy the one that's on the shelves now if the new one is coming out next week.

Yeah these rules are just coming into play now. I want the rest of my point from Lord of the Rings aswell!

are the last 285 not being used for an expansion?

Damn, the time trial on Tomb Raider is brutal...I completed it finally and it rocks! Well worth £15, can't wait for the follow up! I hope its called Tomb Raider: Avalon! Is there any news on whether Tomb Raider: Anniversary is coming out on the 360? Anyway now to start Oblivion...

are the last 285 not being used for an expansion?

Yeah I always thought that but nothing has ever came out.

Damn, the time trial on Tomb Raider is brutal...I completed it finally and it rocks! Well worth £15, can't wait for the follow up! I hope its called Tomb Raider: Avalon! Is there any news on whether Tomb Raider: Aniversary is coming out on the 360? Anyway now to start Oblivion...

Best bet is to beat the last level time trial as you get a handy cheat to use. Then do London ( I think ) for another and the rest become very easy.

Daaaaaaamn Right. NBA Street Homecourt Demo out. Even if you don't like basketball, this is a fun game.

Cheers for that, I've got it on pre order cus it looks cool (I don't like sports games in general but this looks good) so I'm downloadig it now. You picking it up?

Best bet is to beat the last level time trial as you get a handy cheat to use. Then do London ( I think ) for another and the rest become very easy.

Doesn't it effect the achievement using cheat?

Doesn't it effect the achievement using cheat?

Most games yeah but not on Tomb Raider. The thing I like about it is you actually earn the right to use the cheats, they arent just there to start with.

Cheers for that, I've got it on pre order cus it looks cool (I don't like sports games in general but this looks good) so I'm downloadig it now. You picking it up?

Yeah, I'm a big Bball fan in real life so this is a must have for me. Like I said, its more of a video game than a sports game, anyone can enjoy it, and it got a 9.4 in an EGM review.

Edit: Just finished downloading it and I'm amazed... The way people dunk, grab the ball mid air and dunk again. Fun stuff. I really like the "ghetto" art style aswell.

Yeah, I'm a big Bball fan in real life so this is a must have for me. Like I said, its more of a video game than a sports game, anyone can enjoy it, and it got a 9.4 in an EGM review.

Edit: Just finished downloading it and I'm amazed... The way people dunk, grab the ball mid air and dunk again. Fun stuff. I really like the "ghetto" art style aswell.

I've seen it on On the Spot and The 1UP Show and it looks excellent, totally understand what you mean by videogame rather than sports game. Looking forward to playing this.

I liked the GRAW2 demo, even though it was a little short.

When I first saw the Mi-8 (the enemy gunship) coming in, I think I actually swore out loud, as there is one in Blood Diamond, which I saw last Tuesday, and it kills loads of people in it.:hmm:

Jeeze, i hate to say it but man i love the new NBA street demo...

My next few 360 games anyway:

23rd Feb

Crackdown

9th March

GRAW2

23rd March

Virtua Tennis 3

Couple of Wii games in there too...

You hate to say it? Why's that? NBA's cool :).

Hehe I bounced the ball of the defenders head like 10 times then dunked on him, good fun.

Does anyone know when Assassin's Creed is coming out!?? It looks like so much fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOk5j-iGuTM

OMG!!!!!! :shock:

I hadn't seen this video before, just the trailers which don't really show much!

This game looks INCREDIBLE, the free-running style is just awesome and the horse riding etc... etc...

This game just went from number 7 to number 3 on my most anticipated games of 2007 list!

Now I just need that 360!

I know...Its kinda annoying not knowing when it is going to come out!:cry:

I watched that video, and I had read about all the stuff that the game was supposed to be able to do, but actually seeing it all working ingame...it just looks stunning! Its a shame one of the idiot voice actors leaked the twist to the plot which I read by a mistake...:mad: