NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'd recommend Call of Duty 2. I really like it so far. Not had much chance to play it other than the first 3-4 levels.

The multiplayer is totally shite though.

By "shite", I mean "stupidly addictive, as well as brilliantly made, designed, and balanced".

The multiplayer is totally shite though.

By "shite", I mean "stupidly addictive, as well as brilliantly made, designed, and balanced".

I'll try and avoid it then.

By "avoid" I mean "play until my hands fall off"

I'll try and avoid it then.

By "avoid" I mean "play until my hands fall off"

Sounds like a plan.

The keys on my keyboard that I use a lot in the multiplayer (use, crouch, prone, jump, movement keys, lean keys, melee, throw nade, throw smoke, cocky noob insult bind :wink:) are all considerably worn down..

Has anyone else got NFS: Most Wanted? I'm renting it from Lovefilm.com and I'm really enjoying it, nice and relaxing to play. A nice change from GoW and Zelda.

I have only tried playing it on Realistic. DAMN it's hard. But we have compleated about 5 maps so far. Hope I get the "normal" achivement also when i compleat it on realistic.

Dont know if you know this but the TH co-op achievements are glitched. It is meant to say do them on single player, stinks dont it? Normal isnt that hard but realistic is a bitch by yourself.

Has anyone else got NFS: Most Wanted? I'm renting it from Lovefilm.com and I'm really enjoying it, nice and relaxing to play. A nice change from GoW and Zelda.

I rented it aswell a while back but never got around to beating it as the Bounties got tedious, will probably go back to it at some point though.

Looks like I'm officially addicted to COD3 Multiplayer now that they've finally fixed the ranked match connection issues. I might even buy those new maps... expensive as they are! This is the first game I've really got into the multiplayer side of on Xbox360, all the other games I've tried have been really difficult to get into a game (lost connections, game is full, server disconnected etc).

I hope the forthcoming "secret" addition to GoW adds some better matchmaking code so I can move on to that once I've exhausted COD3.

Dont know if you know this but the TH co-op achievements are glitched. It is meant to say do them on single player, stinks dont it? Normal isnt that hard but realistic is a bitch by yourself.

:cry: but but but :/ CRAP

Arghhh.

The Nintendo WiFi adapter thing has buggered up my shared internet connection.

I have no idea how to get back on Xbox Live now.

Does anyone else find lost planet boring? i just have no desire to play this! dunno why but I do not find anything special about it. havent tried online mode yet though.

what is it like over xbox live?

Is Crackdown out? I see some people in my friends list playing it. I didnt know it was out so soon.

I have the demo, but the thing is, gmac1982 if he is on these forums is playing the single player, it doesnt say demo next to it. Oh well glad it isnt out, I dont have the money to get it yet.

I was wondering why Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter was so good in 4p split screen when on an HDTV when compared to it on a normal TV, and then it hit me: in HD each player has the resolution of a person using the whole screen on a normal TV.

By the way, why does everyone online love the SCAR? It's shockingly bad. MR-C or SA-80 are much better-they have a 4x scope, and the MR-C has the biggest magazine of all the assault rifles, as well as dealing decent amounts of damage and is respectable accurate, and the SA-80 is the most powerful and accurate, and has the joint-2nd largest magazine.

If you insist on using one with a 2x scope, use the M4-SD (the M16 carbine with a suppressor.)

Was trying to play GRAW last night on multiplayer campaign and no matter which of my 4 mates hosted the game just wouldnt let us play, kept booting us all out. I dont get why GRAW is still doing this as the servers are pretty empty. Its weird we had no problem playing any other type of match though, im hoping GRAW 2 sorts these problems out.

im playing GRAW's online campaign now, good fun :)

No idea whats going on half the time though lol

out of interest, are you meant to not be able to do the wall hugging thing in multiplayer or is my game broke?

Out of interest, are you meant to not be able to do the wall hugging thing in multiplayer or is my game broke?

No, you can't. Just user the camera-side switching button when you come to a corner.

Just a question, can you do the mulitplayer campaign in splitscreen, if not then I've been wasting my time. I've been trying to do some levels with my brother, I chose the option as Campaign. But for some reason I am doubting it.

Just a question, can you do the mulitplayer campaign in splitscreen, if not then I've been wasting my time. I've been trying to do some levels with my brother, I chose the option as Campaign. But for some reason I am doubting it.

Either you can, or I've been doing some weird mode all these months with my mates...

Yaaay, getting a premium pack for my birthday soon, I'm so excited :D

Gonna go for:

Gears of War

Rainbow Six Vegas

and I'm kinda stumped for something else...might go for F.E.A.R...far too many awesome games to choose from though.

Go for GRAW or for a good adventure Kameo. I liked Kameo, shame I didnt get al the achievemnts off it, I may rent it one day and get the rest.

how long do 360 demo's take to download??

That's like asking how big a file takes to download from the internet. It depends on the size, how many other people are downloading it, the speed of your connection and how fast the server is.

Go for GRAW or for a good adventure Kameo. I liked Kameo, shame I didnt get al the achievemnts off it, I may rent it one day and get the rest.

I might go for GRAW 2 then, everyone seems to like it...