NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'll say Lost Planet then, CoD3 online just didn't do ANYTHING for me beyond getting to ride on a bike and do stupid things . . . for about 5 mins . . . then i played Gears.

sorry if its already been said but . .

"It looks like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will be the first to take advantage of Microsoft's recently-amended Achievement points policy and push past that 1000-point gate of old. Speaking to Gaming Bits, Oblivion developer Bethesda has confirmed that the upcoming expansion Shivering Isles will have 250 Gamerscore points, divided amongst 10 achievements, to unlock."

Joystiq.com

Yayness :yay:

I'll say Lost Planet then, CoD3 online just didn't do ANYTHING for me beyond getting to ride on a bike and do stupid things . . . for about 5 mins . . . then i played Gears.

Does Lost Planet have Split Screen? I like to play with (real life) friends.

If not, then it's almost definitely going to be CoD3, as I know that does, and I played the PC version of CoD2 in multiplayer to the point where the keys I use are visibly worn down.:awesome:

Does Lost Planet have Split Screen? I like to play with (real life) friends.

If not, then it's almost definitely going to be CoD3, as I know that does, and I played the PC version of CoD2 in multiplayer to the point where the keys I use are visibly worn down.:awesome:

Seriously, just don't.

CoD3 isn't a CoD game at all, it plays more like a Battlefield game, which might sound good, but it isn't.

Halo 3 beta only playable with a copy of crackdown.

halo3cracss9qw0.jpg

how did you get crackdown so damn early

I didn't, someone did though and posted this elsewhere.

just what i was thinking, as much as we love HoT he does make some funny decisions at times . . .

Indeed I do. I personally think RSV is a better online game, I have been playing that every night this week as soon as I get in from work, so much fun to play.

Shame, there goes my plan of renting it for the beta.

Im thinking that as soon as the Halo 3 beta expires theres gonna be a lot of second hand coppies of Crackdown floating around!

BTW, how do you get you're GamerCard in you're sig? I just get 'Bad Request'

Seriously, just don't.

CoD3 isn't a CoD game at all, it plays more like a Battlefield game, which might sound good, but it isn't.

Do you think I should get the 360 version of CoD2 instead then? :heh:

Guys Id be up for some GOW action! Add me! "ReZourceman"

If you dont add me, I may be forced to give you all beats.

Heres the thing, Crackdown is a fucking good game... i'm buying it more for that than some shoddy half finished beta that we're having to pay for to play.

Heres the thing, Crackdown is a fucking good game... i'm buying it more for that than some shoddy half finished beta that we're having to pay for to play.

I couldnt agree more. Alot of people are dismissing Crackdown and just want the game for the Halo beta, I personally cant wait to play some co-op and take down some gangs with a mate.

Do you think I should get the 360 version of CoD2 instead then? :heh:

Definitely, it's a much better game.

Personally I doubt I'll even touch the Halo 3 beta, Halo 2 is bad enough for glitchers, this beta is going to be full of people exploiting every glitch they can find.

I aint buyin crackdown, and i especailly aint buying it to play halo 3, i want to keep halo 3 until its out, otherwise it will ruin my most looked forward to title.

Was gonna buy Crackdown just for the Halo 3 beta as I assumed there would be some sort of code system but seems its built into the game menu i can just buy a copy

Want to buy crackdown but buying final fantasy 12, plus as well all of the ds games I got on order from the states doubt I'll get it until I finish for easter.

I just loved jumping around in Crackdown. If I did the storyline is would be much better I'm guessing.

Can anyone recommend me some downloads? Getting Vegas and Double Agent multiplayer demos and the GRAW2 demo now, then probably some of the Viva Pinata TV shows.

Im guessing Crackdown demo comes highly recommended? What about Live Arcade games?

If you got points Cloning Clyde was a fun game. Marble Blast Ultra is also very good.

Will check out Marble Blast Ultra

no - geometry wars is da best

Geometry Wars rules! Got it on the Live Arcade Unplugged disk and it just made me go "WOW!"

How damn colourful can you get!

no - geometry wars is da best

QF-UB3R-T.

I might buy some points for an Oblivion download or something. Worms is still the thing i'm waiting for though. When worms is out, I'm never leaving the house again.:love:

If anyone is after a decent cheap game Play.com have Prey for £17.99, well worth a look at that price.