NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I cant wait for Xbox 360. I hope Oblivion is a launch title.

Yeah that'd be nice, I'm not counting on it though personally.

its gunna cost £420 appox for a xbox, extra pad and 3 games so im gunna wait a while for it drop in price.

Anyway i think im getting too old for console gaming ;)

ok guys the console fund is at £195, the game fund at £20 so far (havent been working in a while because of the flu, just spending the xbox savings) i cant wait!!

After seeing Nintendo's Revolution controller, I have also decided to get a 360 and Kameo, Perfect Dark and maybe Oblivion or Gears of War on launch if possible. Kameo just looks so cool not to get and I can't see Revolution beign able to match the amount of great games that I will be able to get, especially RPG.

I can't see Revolution beign able to match the amount of great games that I will be able to get, especially RPG.

Why? It will have a standard controller shell too for 'standard gaming' and with the recent news from Iwata that the graphics will look pretty much the same to XB360, there is no way Revolution can't have say an RPG on Xbox 360 because of the controller/graphics. Rev will be capable of playing standard games on the 360 just fine, if not better.

the place that i work is running an incentive thing where i can earn vouchers, this month, ive earnt about £300 worth and im going to get them for HMV, so that is going to pay for me a shiny new xbox 360 the day before my birthday :) its just looks so pretty.

Woot ive already got my money.

for

1 x xbox 360 package £279 one

1 x network adaprer

1 x media remote

1 x play and charge kit

4 x games

w00t, thank god i preordered on ggameplay in time, the same day they startd taking preorders.

I'd like to get Perfect Dark and hopefully Ridge Racer 6 once I get a 360. I might even get one at launch just because :D But I really want to see what the launch list is first.

Gamestation, Game and now woolworths have stopped taking preorders in my area!

I've already preordered from Gameplay on 17th August, but i'm REALLY worried that the extreme shortages (50,000 for the whole of the UK) is going to make it so that only shops can sell it and no online retailers, can they do that?

Well theres always Ebay but to be honest i don't trust spending that sort of money on there!!!!

I so hope i get one! :weep:

^The person in Gamestation, which sounded really informative and knew what he was talking about.

He stated the UK were getting 50,000 XBOX360's and that Gamestation stores around the country were getting 15,000 of that amount.

I've tried other game websites but all state they now can't gurantee delivery on release day.

Gameplay did state i will most probably get one for launch day as i preordered the day it went up on the website (17/08/05), but for some stupid reason i'm still worried.

i have a 99.9% chance of getting one, but i want to preorder somewhere else as well to 100% make sure i get one!

:wink:

Gamestation, Game and now woolworths have stopped taking preorders in my area!

I wouldn't worry too much. I seem to remember a similar thing happening in regards to a certain portable gaming device earlier in the month, but on the launch date you could still walk in to shops and buy one straight off the shelf.

^The person in Gamestation, which sounded really informative and knew what he was talking about.

He stated the UK were getting 50,000 XBOX360's and that Gamestation stores around the country were getting 15,000 of that amount.

I've tried other game websites but all state they now can't gurantee delivery on release day.

Gameplay did state i will most probably get one for launch day as i preordered the day it went up on the website (17/08/05), but for some stupid reason i'm still worried.

i have a 99.9% chance of getting one, but i want to preorder somewhere else as well to 100% make sure i get one!

:wink:

Its a load of rubbish - no-one knows allocations yet, much less some Gamestation goon.

Let me rephrase - the guy claiming those figures is talking bull, as he has no proof. Having said that though, there is quite a high likelihood that there will be severe shortages. Trust me on this though - there are NO official figures yet in terms of allocation. And I should know - I get hassled about it enough by Game and Gamestation in a day. ;)

On a side note, I have preordered mine from Game in case MS dont let us preorder directly through the company ;) I am 5th on the list, so they had better get at least 5!

________

Mflb Vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

Random question regarding xbox live subscriptions i know we can take our gamertag over to 360 but say for example i need to renew my live subscription at the end of the month and pay whatever it is for another 12 months when it comes to 360 i'll have like 10 months left will i be able to use those on 360 or will i have to subscribe again to this gold service ? anybody know?

Random question regarding xbox live subscriptions i know we can take our gamertag over to 360 but say for example i need to renew my live subscription at the end of the month and pay whatever it is for another 12 months when it comes to 360 i'll have like 10 months left will i be able to use those on 360 or will i have to subscribe again to this gold service ? anybody know?

The paid subscription will carry across to the 360 when you register your username again. You wont need to pay again.

________

Buy no2 vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

I pre-ordered mine back early Sept. I think MS will probably have atleast 250K consoles for Europe. And i mean atleast. They've been on the production lines since last Christmas as they stopped producing XBOX1's. Seriously, they wouldn't do a worldwide launch if they didn't know what they were doing.

They do have like 20 odd places making them pretty much none stop.

I pre-ordered mine back early Sept. I think MS will probably have atleast 250K consoles for Europe. And i mean atleast. They've been on the production lines since last Christmas as they stopped producing XBOX1's. Seriously, they wouldn't do a worldwide launch if they didn't know what they were doing.

They do have like 20 odd places making them pretty much none stop.

Youd think that...but from the incredibly late release date and the lack of information concerning allocation, Im starting to wonder. They have told us that they will "meet demand", but at present I really dont see how thats feasible.

Oh well. Hopefully youre right and they do know. I certainly pray that that is the case.

________

Sc2 replays

Edited by Johelian