NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well, bought Rockstar Table Tennis today.

Its stupidly fun.

BUT.

A bitch.

I'm stuck on the second tournement.

And when the camera zooms in on the other player when they do something mint, I get thrown off as to where my player is and I always lose a point.

Minor complaints but its worth the 25 quid (from Tesco) I spent on it.

You can turn the zoom thing off.

I just got TT.

I'm playing in a competition tomorow. Anyone got any tricks?

Dont Lose! LOL!

You guys want to help me real quick, so im on the last level of the outfit and for some reason i cant seem to get the train! so how do you get it? thanx

my free month trial ended today :( i have a 2 month free trial with my halo triple pack, but ive got to get a new account for that and i cant be bothered.im gonna have to save up damn, anyone know where i can get a year one cheaper than £40 other than ebay?

my free month trial ended today :( i have a 2 month free trial with my halo triple pack, but ive got to get a new account for that and i cant be bothered.im gonna have to save up damn, anyone know where i can get a year one cheaper than £40 other than ebay?

Nope im afraid Ebay is your best bet. My 3 months Live runs out very soon and I dont think I will sign back up for a while due to the lack of games coming out for the 360, that and I have a few Cube games to get through before Wii arrives.

Anyone who has got as far as I have will know the AI cheats like crazy. Seriously it pulls of some shots that simply aren't possible.

I don't think the AI really cheats, they are just better, this game is hard. I am on the All stars tour, last rounds I think, if ya think hard was hard...then think again!

Anyone hear of the backward compatibility news? That sounds so messed up. I want my Street Fighter III on my 360 :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=65251

New BC update is coming soon, in weeks, the BC team updated their BLOG.

I really want an Xbox 360. The only thing putting me off is the noise the fans make. What do you think the likelihood is of an XBox360 update being released anytime soon?

I really want an Xbox 360. The only thing putting me off is the noise the fans make. What do you think the likelihood is of an XBox360 update being released anytime soon?

I really wouldnt let a little noise you get used to make you not buy a Games console...

I really wouldnt let a little noise you get used to make you not buy a Games console...

I find it quite off putting during quieter points in games and especially in films. The Dreamcast and PS2 had a similar problem, they aren't as bad as the XBox 360 but I still notice it at times.

I'll probably buy one anyway, but I was wondering if there have been any rumblings of an update with the PS3 on the way.

It was the DVD drive, people saying that the newer models have a new drive so it should be fixed. But don't take my word for it.

The newer models with "smaller" CPU's, fans and a quieter DVD drive will be out Spring-ish apparently.

mine makes a wierdish noise when it starts to run the game. but then it goes ok. this actually only happens when its stood up horizontaly, now i have it vertical and it hardly makes the noise at all.

So this dashboard update, meant to arrive today right?

It was supposed to arrive sometime last month. I'm starting to doubt it will ever come.

New PDZ maps out.

Theres 4 of them and it costs 500 MS points...

Look good, but dunno for 500 points.

New PDZ maps out.

Theres 4 of them and it costs 500 MS points...

Look good, but dunno for 500 points.

Now if the game was any good...