NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

4c25875983e74b3a5a13f3212690c414.jpg

http://www.scory.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?appname=WEBGSYS&prgname=fichearticle&arguments=-A73050

:o

If this is true then it will add to the list of kicks in the teeth for Sony :awesome:

that would be a real shock for everyone. but that woudl be prety sweet, maybe itstoo much money for them to make the game on he ps3. or maybe the controller it putting them off, sonty would have probably pushed the to add in the titlt thing to make it look like they had in mind what everyone would do with it. i doubt it would have come for the wii, its main emphasis is the controller.

Although I don't have a 360 (yet), will you answer me this little question: Can you link it up to a PC moniter and play it in HD through that?

Although I don't have a 360 (yet), will you answer me this little question: Can you link it up to a PC moniter and play it in HD through that?

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sure can do, thats exactly what i do.

Although i suggest you use a Widescreen monitor it looks miles better in my opinion.

HD HD it doesnt look the same as a telly i tell ye. If youve got the money splash out on a HDTV.

Call me arrogant if you must, but do I need a different cable to one it comes with, and if so what is it called?

My moniter is 17", which I think will be good enough for singleplayer games-I can use my standed-def TV downstairs for multiplayer...

If your monitor has VGA input which most have i think then your probably best getting the official VGA cable.

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee

OK dumb question but how would I go about connecting my 360 to my pc monitor. ( i have a viewsonic TFT if that helps )

If you have the new 360 update go to memory on the Blade and select the HDD with Y, once you do a rename and format HDD menu will come-up so you can rename your HDD. On that same screen, press X X LB RB X X on your controller to bring up a option to clear the cache on your HDD for all games and not just ES4. Enjoy!! this will also remove any updates for games you have, but you can just redownload them again, ALSO THIS DOES NOT DELETE GAME SAVES OR GAMER TAGS

OK dumb question but how would I go about connecting my 360 to my pc monitor. ( i have a viewsonic TFT if that helps )

Buy a xbox360 VGA cable and pop it in the back of your sexbox then your Seeing panel, change the resoltion on the Dashborad and then your ready to rumble.

But plan to buy a HDTV for the long run, changing from the pc and xbox gets on my wik and i dont think it would be doing any favours for the cable in-out-in-out all the time.

You should do what I did, and refer to Jordan for expert advice on the KVM solution. That or search the tech forum for the topic I posted a month or so ago.

anyone up for playin kameo co-op with me? i need to do it to get all those achievements, give me a pm.

Call me arrogant, but how much does Xbox live Sliver cost per month? I can only see prices for Gold @ £5 a month...

Silver is free, gold is £5 -1 month. £15 - 3 months, £40 - 12 months

Silver is free? I take it you can play games over it not just download extras, so why can't Nintendo give us proper servers instead of friend codes...?

every 360 has silver on it, you dont need to pay. But silver, is pretty crap , no online multiplayer

Silver lets you keep a friends list and send messages to people. On some rare occaisions they let you play online.