NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I want to get my 360 online, I have a wireless connection in my house using a netgear router, I've seen a netgear wireless gaming adaptor but its around £50!

Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives?

I want to get my 360 online, I have a wireless connection in my house using a netgear router, I've seen a netgear wireless gaming adaptor but its around £50!

Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives?

if that wirelees router has an ethernet port, get an ethernet cale and use that. sure it may be a long wire through your house but works fine.

Turns out my gamertag has been corrupted somehow.

There's a chance it may be unrecoverable, in which case I've lost a hell of a lot of gameplay that is profile specific.

Jeeze dude, that really sucks :-/

http://www.360monster.com/newspost.php?id=0000000852 < Info on all the new GRAW stuff.

Ubisoft announced today the full list for the upcoming release of Chapter 2, an all new downloadable content (DLC) package coming up for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™.

Scheduled to be available via the Xbox LIVE!™ Marketplace at the end of June, this quality premium content will enrich and extend the original game by allowing players to continue the coop campaign through Nicaragua with four all new missions and extend their Live experience with 12 more playable maps.

More information regarding the upcoming Chapter 2 content for GRAW will be announced in the near future. Until then, take a look below for an outline of content this massive update consists of:

Continuation of Co-op Campaign with 4 All New Missions in Chapter 2:

Coffee Plantation (Day) – This takes place on a coffee plantation embedded deep in Nicaragua. The map is littered with good cover options that appear in the form of a centrally located plantation house, coffee processing equipment, growing coffee plants, and stacked bags of coffee beans ready for transport. The Ghosts’ overall goal of this mission is to eliminate the arms dealer and shut down his operations.

Shipping Port (Evening) – The next mission takes place at a shipping port and the Ghosts’ objective is to stop the enemy from smuggling weapons into the country. The player will interact with rebel troops through warehouses, decks of ships, and on massive shipping cranes. This night mission provides an eerie backdrop for Ghosts to move in take out the weapon shipments and ensure that the illegal smuggling of arms will stop.

River Depot (Dawn) – This map puts the Ghosts in a jungle area that the Rebel forces have infiltrated and are using for storing and shipping out illegal weapons. The goal of the Ghosts is to secure the warehouse facility that holds crucial information concerning the placement and shipment of weapons. As the player weaves through the jungle and eliminates the patrols of enemies, they must also destroy all the weapon shipments and keep the Rebels from extracting from the area. Massive trees, loads of weapon shipments, and enemy transports are unique characteristics of this mission.

Jungle Mine (Day) – The last mission in this co-op campaign chapter takes place in a mine that is vital to the Rebel force’s regime and the Ghosts are tasked with securing the area, destroying the weapons, and eliminating the Rebel leader. The central location on this map is the mine itself and it provides a place for multi-tiered gameplay surrounded by good cover. This mission provides a new gameplay experience for Ghost Recon fans and it will surely be one of the more memorable missions in GR history.

8 Revisited; Relit MP Adversarial Maps: 8 of GRAW’s favorite MP maps are revisited and relit for a new gameplay experience.

Fishing Village (Dusk)

Wharf (Late day)

Old Town (Morning)

Nowhere (Evening)

Coffee Plantation (Evening)

Shipping Port (Sunset)

River Depot (Day)

Jungle Mines (Evening)

2 New Game Types with 1 Game Mode - Team Battle: 2 all new game types add upon GRAW’s long list of available game types.

Team Blind Siege

Team Battle

2 New Camouflage Patterns: 2 all new camo patterns give new selections to further customize your character.

Canadian CADPAT

British DPM

4 New Character Customization Faces: 4 all new character faces with new camo patterns give new selections to further customize your character.

4 new faces with new camo

5 New Weapons: 5 new weapons give you even further selection on how to take out your foes.

SR-25 SD (Marksman)

Description - "7.62x51mmSS - Combining the power of the SR-25 rifle with a suppressor, the SR-25 SD Sniper rifle is lethal, accurate, and quiet."

Game Info - Silenced, 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for marksmen), Single Shot, 8x and 16x Zo

M468 (Rifleman)

Description - "6.8x43mm - This updated version of the standard US carbine uses a larger round to provide greater lethality against both armored and unarmored targets."

Game Info - 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom

M468/M320 (Grenadier)

Description - "6.8x43mm/40mm - The standard M468 with attached M320 grenade launcher provides a versatile dual-purpose firing platform."

Game Info - 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom

AK-47 LMG (Gunner)

Description - "7.62x39mm - Modified from the classic AK-47 the AK-47 LMG includes a 75 round drum magazine, and shares most of the characteristics of the AK-47."

Game Info - 75 rounds per magazine, 6 mags (increased for gunners). Fully Auto Only, no zoom

SCAR-H SV (Rifleman)

Description - "7.62x51mm - This version of the SCAR-H rifle comes with a standard barrel and improved optics, making it better for long-range shooting."

Game Info - 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for riflemen), Single Shot, 2x and 4x Zoom

bloody slow download too.... at least a couple of hours, mine's still not done, might go to bed =/

OMG Street Fighter II so cheap and Lumines in August/September! YEAH! I hope it isn't 29th of September as that is when the PSP sequel and PS2 games come out. It really is going to be Lumines day then. :D

I got a Xbox Live email yesterday and this was on it.

Lumines Live

From the creator of Rezâ„¢, comes a puzzle game which fuses music, video and gameplay. Get your groove on as you bust blocks, solve puzzles and play online with friends. Available now on Xbox Live Arcade.

So it may be coming sooner than we think.

just bought Rockstar Table Tennis and Xbox 360 Wifi Adapter for $100 altogether pretty good deal very satisfied with myself cant wait till they come in now!

i need to get some points to be able to buy all these things i want. Anyone know wheres the cheapest? or will they be the same everywhere. im guessing ebay wil be everyones first choice though.

Anyone any idea what Cloning Clyde is? I need some sort of simple game that the GF will enjoy to keep her quiet. She's nearly completed Jewel Quest so hopefully a good one will be out soon.

Cloning Clyde is a completely unique 3D adventure and puzzle game that may bring new meaning to the word "schizophrenic". In addition to a single-player story and individual challenging scenarios, enjoy multiplayer split-screen or online play, both co-op and vs. modes, with friends from all over the world.

Clyde was an ordinary (but slightly dim) guy before Dupliclone Inc. paid him $20 to take part in a cloning experiment. Now he’s multiple ordinary dim guys trapped in the nefarious Dupliclone Lab. To escape his diabolical captors, Clyde is going to have to get a little creative with himself and those around him. Lucky for him, Dupliclone left a whole lot of strange technology laying around, and it's up to Clyde to clone, combine, and mutate his way out of the evil Dupliclone trap. As Clyde adventures and meets new inhabitants of the Dupliclone labs, he'll combine with apes, frogs, chickens, and more.

ign.com

it sounds okay i guess...

get marble blast ultra, its a lengthy, fun game, has a good live mode too.

Is that GRAW content supposed to be available today? I think I remember Jordan droning on about something similar last night.

Is that GRAW content supposed to be available today? I think I remember Jordan droning on about something similar last night.

Nah its scheduled for the end of June, I cant wait.

Theres was something on the Ubisoft forums last night, i guess its just aload of crap like normal.

But yeah, they should be out fairly soon. Atleast by the end of the month.

Has anyone seen the limited edition gears of war faceplate, apparantly presented to 'media at this years E3', its the one you can win at xbox.com for designing a gears of war gun, if you have the monthly newsletter. i would enter its just im not 18:P Do you think its worth £40-£50? I think it looks lush.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GEARS-of-WAR-faceplate-Limited-edition-E3-2006_W0QQitemZ8291200985QQcategoryZ130894QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Has anyone seen the limited edition gears of war faceplate, apparantly presented to 'media at this years E3', its the one you can win at xbox.com for designing a gears of war gun, if you have the monthly newsletter. i would enter its just im not 18:P Do you think its worth £40-£50? I think it looks lush.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GEARS-of-WAR-faceplate-Limited-edition-E3-2006_W0QQitemZ8291200985QQcategoryZ130894QQssPageNameZWD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think if your a major collector and have the spare cash then go ahead. Me personally I have never seen the appeal for the faceplates.

To spend as much as you would on a full priced game on a faceplate? Well I wouldn't do it.

Its bound to be expensive, more expensive than it is because apparantly there were only 500 made

Its bound to be more expensive than it is

What, free?