NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Don't you play up to 11 in table tennis? :wtf:

I might go outside and play some real table tennis today. Haven't played for ages and I'm really out of practice, plus my bat sucks now. 4 years old and it costs like £30 to get a decent new one......

Yeah, but you can change the rules...

anyone else got hitman?

so far its been amazin, im on the mardi gras mission.

Anyone got a silent assasin kill rank yet? i kno how to get one if anyone wants to do it

Ive got Hitman so far im loving it the variety of ways to finish the missions is great ive only got one silent assasin rank it was on the new life mission and the mardi gra level is great ive just finished that one the number of people on screen at once is very impressive.

I would also like to join the "Table Tennis is awesome" bandwagon, if only for Jesper who looks like the Swiss guy out of Cool Runnings. He is a gigantic, sweaty monster.

Ive got Hitman so far im loving it the variety of ways to finish the missions is great ive only got one silent assasin rank it was on the new life mission and the mardi gra level is great ive just finished that one the number of people on screen at once is very impressive.

Im just on madri gras now, stupid birds lol.

Yer, theirs loads of ppl all around the place, i heard that if u kill 47 ppl on a level u get an award,

I would also like to join the "Table Tennis is awesome" bandwagon, if only for Jesper who looks like the Swiss guy out of Cool Runnings. He is a gigantic, sweaty monster.

Yeah, but its pretty gay on online now. Everyone either uses Jesper or Liu Ping. Jesper's forhand is a bitch. His weakness is soft shots and try to get it on his backhand.

Table Tennis is getting too much positive press not to get. Think you'll all still be playing it in late June?

^^ Dunno, maybe maybe not, depends if the online is still strong so its still active. I hope they have some DLC.

im thinking about getting this game, how muchdo you think i would get for trading in lara croft? (for 360)

also ive got GRAW, halo, halo 2, obivion and kameo to complete, i might get it.

im thinking about getting this game

Aye same here m8

Iv just clocked NSMB and theres a 360 game drout, so will prob be pickin this up

My god, has ANYONE beat the hard mode on the single player?! FUCKING HELL!! I can't even beat Lui Ping on the 3rd fucking round.

Table Tennis is getting too much positive press not to get. Think you'll all still be playing it in late June?

Depends how rosy the prospect of a £30 refund is looking in a week or so.

Im just on madri gras now, stupid birds lol.

Yer, theirs loads of ppl all around the place, i heard that if u kill 47 ppl on a level u get an award,

Yeah i heard that aswell it seems quite hard and you have to finish the mission so ill probably do all the objectives on the mardi gra level then slaughter all the civilains the only problem is runing out of ammo i think one of the upgrades is more ammo so ill try that.

yer you can upgrade ya clip rounds.

lol, i cant find one of the people on mardi gras, i killed the women, dude wit suitcase and the dude in the office.

My god, has ANYONE beat the hard mode on the single player?! FUCKING HELL!! I can't even beat Lui Ping on the 3rd fucking round.

I did, was fucking hard, last characters took me hours per character!

Probably been talked about in here before but...

Is Final Fantasy on 360 really any good?

I played the demo a bit. It was horrible. Waste of time even installing/downloading the hours of updates needed to begin playing.

Probably been talked about in here before but...

Is Final Fantasy on 360 really any good?

No.

You see, its a port of the ps2 version, its not worth the trouble, especially on the 360.

I did, was fucking hard, last characters took me hours per character!

I beat Carmen first time, 11-0 11-1.

Now i'm on the 5th round.

EDIT: First round of the world finals on hard mode.

Against some Irish girl (Cassidy?). I shall beat this! Then All Star (which i'm NOT looking forward to)

Fucking bastard, one of the crowd just shouted at me 'Are you wearing a diaper?'

I beat Carmen first time, 11-0 11-1.

Now i'm on the 5th round.

EDIT: First round of the world finals on hard mode.

Against some Irish girl (Cassidy?). I shall beat this! Then All Star (which i'm NOT looking forward to)

The last 3 are a pain in the ass, starting with the Korean, after him it will only get worse! Glad I finished that, now for All Star.

Yes, just got on the Korean guy.

First game, solid.

14-12 to me.

5-11 to him.

9-11 to him.

I cried man, I CRIED. (not literally, it was more joypad slamming/shouting swearing words)

I've actually found the hard tournament easier than the medium, stormed through the first 2 rounds with the only person giving me much trouble being soyaman. Now on the second match of the third round and it's that Korean guy, might need a few tries before I whup his ass.

im guessing you guys are talking about the Rockstar table tennis game correct? if you are how is it is it worth buying?