NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Hitman: Blood Money demo is up on the marketplace.

HAY MAN, I SENT YOU THAT, YOU STOLE IT. OH MI GAWD.

Whats so good about Online gaming, having some random talking away to you, i don't see what the fuss people are making over it when they concentate on having better more elaborate stories -

BTW Rockhed00 you MadOnion clans weblink has gone yah know?

Whats so good about Online gaming, having some random talking away to you, i don't see what the fuss people are making over it when they concentate on having better more elaborate stories -

Some people have friends :wink:

Hitman: Blood Money demo is up on the marketplace.

1h and only 9% done :weep::hmm::cry:

Its a great way to meet new people. I play monster Hunter on the ps2 online and that didnt even have headset support yet I managed to make quite a few friends playing it. The other night about 8 of us from the forums stormed GRAW and it was a great laugh.

Exactly, you don't spend £200-£400 on a new console to play old games do you :indeed:

And here I was thinking the Wii's Virtual console was one of its biggest drawing points...:indeed:

Anyway, I'll be getting one as soon as they announce a price drop for the premium console so i can play Bioshock, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Oblivion, Halo 3, Perfect Dark...actually, I'm getting it solely for the games Wii is unlikely to provide me with...ie. FPS' and Beat em ups...

Table Tennis is excellent, Rockstar have nailed it. Online modes seem really cool with tournaments and spectator modes, achievements are set well too. Great game for £30.

Yea, I've stayed away from the shoplifting scene for quite some time now...

£25 gameplay, plus free shipping. i can wait for the shipping, I don't need first class shipping.

Table Tennis is excellent, Rockstar have nailed it. Online modes seem really cool with tournaments and spectator modes, achievements are set well too. Great game for £30.

Couldn't agree more SeeVeeDee!

I don't see the ponit in coming in this thread just to whine

downloaded the uno demo, whats the difference between the fuland demo other than gtting achievements, cos the demo is awesome. if anyone else has we should have a game sometime, except my free trial runs out first of june

I don't see the ponit in coming in this thread just to whine

I was just airing a view ya know, you young whipper snapper.

:awesome: :) :awesome:

downloaded the uno demo, whats the difference between the fuland demo other than gtting achievements, cos the demo is awesome. if anyone else has we should have a game sometime, except my free trial runs out first of june

Demo=Single player only. If your wanting to play friends over Xbox Live, your gonna have to upgrade.

Playing online with Randoms or friends is Greate fun. Even more fun when you talk and work together as a team.

And what do you think is played most? A game with good story or a game with a really good online multiplayer mode?

The fact that HALO2 is still one of the most played games on Xbox/360 proves my point.

I was just airing a view ya know, you young whipper snapper.

:awesome: :) :awesome:

Shut up, little boy.

2 things.

1, I FUCKING HATE SOLAYMAN ON TABLE TENNIS.

2, Table Tennis Rookie (2nd championship) is unfairly hard. Both me and CVD are stuck on it and its really REALLY pissing me off.

Gonna get table tennis soon, so hopefully we can have some tournaments. Should be fun.

Shut up, little boy.

At least I don't look like I have just escaped from jail

Playing online with Randoms or friends is Greate fun. Even more fun when you talk and work together as a team.

And what do you think is played most? A game with good story or a game with a really good online multiplayer mode?

The fact that HALO2 is still one of the most played games on Xbox/360 proves my point.

Well I still play windwaker and I don't even touch my games such as Halo2 its repetitive and boring - I would rather have a fun game with no multiplayer, rather than a boring game with fun multiplayer

Well I still play windwaker and I don't even touch my games such as Halo2 its repetitive and boring - I would rather have a fun game with no multiplayer, rather than a boring game with fun multiplayer

I'm glad you aren't on Halo 2. That game has enough asshats playing it already.