NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'd say something, but ZF is older than me and lives in Newcastle. So he might beat me up.

you dont need to take stuff from him!

I'd say something, but ZF is older than me and lives in Newcastle. So he might beat me up.

Feel free, Im older than him and live in Newcastle so I got your back :grin:

Back on topic it seems that after today there isnt any really big games out for the 360 and so begins the summer drought.....

Well I still play windwaker and I don't even touch my games such as Halo2 its repetitive and boring - I would rather have a fun game with no multiplayer, rather than a boring game with fun multiplayer

I'm betting this guy doesn't have much friends..... and that he plays D&D religiously, with plastic sword and shield.:hmm:

Few things to mention:

1, Unknown Table Tennis update, no one knows what was on it as of yet.

2, Dashboard update "sometime next week" check Majornelson.com for details.

Yeah, there'l be 2 major updates every year, a spring and fall.

Good too see M$ listening to us and keeping us happy.

Just had my first online game on Table Tennis.

I won, infact i kicked the guys ass (I have no idea how...)

11-6 11-3 :)

DiemetriX.png

Off to play my copy of Hitman ^^

u bastard grrrr, i have to wait a little while meh atleast i'll have the peice of mind of just paying £30 for the 360 vr brand new :bowdown::bouncy: :p

Just had my first online game on Table Tennis.

I won, infact i kicked the guys ass (I have no idea how...)

11-6 11-3 :)

I hada couple of games last night, got my arse kicked becasue I didn't know what thehell I was doing >> But won 1 but it's on of those games that you jsut don't want to put down, was on it until 2am last night doing online and a tornament on 1player, for a rockstar game it's a good one.

Shame its so damn hard though, i'm on the 2nd round of the 3rd championship and i'm getting totally slaughtered.

The AI seems to plan ahead, it lets you win for a while then comes back with some what seems impossible shots. Also, the first time i'm ever going to say this about a French guy, Luc (my main character) owns! :)

I was palying as Luc in the tornie, he's pretty cool, had a bit of trouble against Salyman but I found out that he likes to power shot so you got to bring it up high so he outs it, I was on 8 in a couple of minutes doing that agaisnt him, was still a bastard though hitting it quickly >> Did have a nice Rally of 77 with that China player, always get paranoid with rallies thoguh when they're big feel like I'm gonig to screw up, which I usually do >>;;

does anyone want to play a campaign thing on GRAW tonight? if someone would set it up, i dont know how, we couldplay, i got kicked out the last one because of some wierd, 'the game session is no onger available' even though you played on . :wtf:

At least I don't look like I have just escaped from jail

They haven't built the prison that can hold me.

I grabbed a copy of Table Tennis today, so we'll get some games on later I guess.

Good man.:wink:

does anyone want to play a campaign thing on GRAW tonight? if someone would set it up, i dont know how, we couldplay, i got kicked out the last one because of some wierd, 'the game session is no onger available' even though you played on . :wtf:

Not tonight but over the weekend im "Game".

Hey guys, those of you who have been kind enough to add me to their friends list (and those who haven't but wouldn't mind to) just so you know, i really want to get into the old live multiplayer this weekend as the missis is working sat-mon so i can get some quality time in.

I appreciate some invitations and suggestions to any games you guys want to try out... i'm loaded at the mo, so can pop out and get any games i'm missing.

I played table tennis in Virgin today and wasn't impressed. The ball moved far too slowly and every single rally was at least 20 shots...

I played table tennis in Virgin today and wasn't impressed. The ball moved far too slowly and every single rally was at least 20 shots...

I think the enjoyment of the game comes from the ability to joke around whilst playing. It really is a very funny game. I had a great laugh playing it with Jordan, Mike and Colin yesterday afternoon.

I had a rally with Mike that got to about 90 odd. It's awesome, seriously.

And you think it moves slow? Yes, at the start it does but when a match gets going between 2 good players it gets seriously fast.

You think thats good? I got my 5th shutout victory on a ranked game, against a guy from Offical XBOX Magazine UK! His gamertag was OXMbernard. 7-0 baby, thats 95 gamerscore! :)

Not tonight but over the weekend im "Game".

yeah sure thing im game. anyone else want to join, maybe tonight, i think im working tomorow.

I got table tennis. What a fun game. I love it.

We should start some tournaments.

You think thats good? I got my 5th shutout victory on a ranked game, against a guy from Offical XBOX Magazine UK! His gamertag was OXMbernard. 7-0 baby, thats 95 gamerscore! :)

Don't you play up to 11 in table tennis? :wtf:

I might go outside and play some real table tennis today. Haven't played for ages and I'm really out of practice, plus my bat sucks now. 4 years old and it costs like £30 to get a decent new one......