NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've been thinking about this game since I polished off big boner. I mean -- finished playing Shadows of the Damned from Suda 51 or soda 7up orwhatevarhisnamis. That game was full of dick jokes and it sounds like the humour is exactly the same here!

If theres a demo available for Lollypop Chainsaw, i may give it a go and see what it's like.

Just hope it's not like Prototype, that was repetitive beyond repetitive.

I don't think Prototype and Lollipop Chainsaw have anything in common.

So, I played some more Lollipop Chainsaw last night and came across this minigame in the main game.

Yes, that is indeed the song that actually plays in the game. Honestly I was in stitches because its so random and wacky. My nephew walked in and he burst out laughing as well.

This game ::shrug: yet :bouncy::bowdown:

I don't think Prototype and Lollipop Chainsaw have anything in common.

Plus prototype was awesome.

Prototype was good, but it got too repetitive for myself.

If theres a demo available for Lollypop Chainsaw, i may give it a go and see what it's like.

Just hope it's not like Prototype, that was repetitive beyond repetitive.

Prototype was good, but it got too repetitive for myself.

By repeatedly saying repetitive it makes you seem repetitive!

I've been adding a lot of people on Live as of late, as most of you have one of my old Gamertags. If I've missed anyone drop me a PM and I'll give you my current one which I've had for the past couple of year.

I've been adding a lot of people on Live as of late, as most of you have one of my old Gamertags. If I've missed anyone drop me a PM and I'll give you my current one which I've had for the past couple of year.

You planning on keeping this one? :D

Yeah I'm past my little phase of changing PSN ID's and Gamertags, I've had this one 2 years and it will be here to stay.

If you change your gamertag, people don't need to re-add you, do they? It just like... changes.

I hope that's the case, since I changed mine some time ago.

If you change your gamertag, people don't need to re-add you, do they? It just like... changes.

If you spend 800 MS Points on a gamertag you won't lose anything.

If you set up a new account you will.

Hmmm, can you delete a Gamertag easily, or do you have to phone them up?

The reason I ask is that I have two gamertags, one that i use, and one that I don't, but i want the account that i use, to have the gamertag of the one i don't use, so i want to delete the one i don't use and switch the gamertag name across.

Hmmm, can you delete a Gamertag easily, or do you have to phone them up?

The reason I ask is that I have two gamertags, one that i use, and one that I don't, but i want the account that i use, to have the gamertag of the one i don't use, so i want to delete the one i don't use and switch the gamertag name across.

Yeah, just go and delete the one you don't want, but make sure it's a full profile delete and not just off your HDD. You should then be able to change your other GT, although i'm not sure how long you will need to wait. It may be instant or you may need to wait something like 24 hours for your old GT to get through the system.

Yeah, just go and delete the one you don't want, but make sure it's a full profile delete and not just off your HDD. You should then be able to change your other GT, although i'm not sure how long you will need to wait. It may be instant or you may need to wait something like 24 hours for your old GT to get through the system.

Thanks, i may try this tonight. I'm not sure i have enough Microsoft points to change my Tag over right now though...

How do you do this? I thought you couldn't delete a XBL Gamertag from Microsofts servers.

More rumors are surfacing in regards to the 360 successor being pushed back due to manufacturing issues. Michael Pachter was on about this the other day and now someone else has spoken about about the issues that have arose while making the new console.

A story on tech news site SemiAccurate claims that the processor in the next Xbox is being manufactured by AMD - a change from the IBM PowerPC chip in the Xbox 360 - and should start rolling off the production lines in December, but has been hit by manufacturing problems.

The site's sources say that the chip, codenamed "Oban", is being manufactured in huge quantities at a variety of different manufacturing plants in the Far East, which is fairly standard practice for consumer electronics. The problem, apparently, is that most of the chips coming off the production line aren't good enough to pass testing. That means a lot of duff silicon and a greatly reduced ability to manufacture consoles.

We've gone for a different Xbox 720 mockup, as Ed's away. This isn't uncommon with new chip manufacture, but the numbers are apparently dangerously bad and may mean that Microsoft won't be able to make enough new consoles to meet the expected Xbox 720 launch date of autumn 2013.

There's still time to get things sorted, says the report, but not much - if the production problems aren't resolved by November, and chips don't start arriving in big numbers by February, then we might have to wait until 2014 to get the next Xbox.

Could this be the source of Gamestop's recent suggestion that a next-gen console could arrive in 2014? Probably not, we reckon - SemiAccurate's story says that Microsoft is still clinging to a 2013 release date for Xbox 720, and Sony's still got to make a few more quid back on PS3.

I would rather them get it right first time than have another RROD fiasco. Saying that though the 360 line up for exclusives is pretty thin as it is and holding out till 2014 would be a bit of a nightmare.

Because.... they've fallen massively behind intel over the last year or two? Because there's not a single AMD which bests an intel processor in benchmarking tests in any price bracket whatsoever?

I suppose that's why I have an Intel processor. Although they do really good graphics cards (now they own ATi).

I can't read past page 1137 on this thread. On the top and the bottom of the page it says "Page 1137 of 1139". I can click on 1138 and 1139, but the links forward me to page 1137. If someone has heard of this before, and know why, can you please send me a personal message?

This is the last post I can read:

I suppose that's why I have an Intel processor. Although they do really good graphics cards (now they own ATi).

Maybe my computer isn't THX certified past page 1137?

Good joke? I wrote it myself! Proud.

Edited by are1981