NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Has anyone had that message yet?

Does it come straight after you update or do you have to... you know, play your XBox?

Update came through this morning, if it bricks my machine then Microsoft will hear about it. No issues so far i might say, but if this Paypal thing has been added, it will make my purchasing of points easier. Not that i bought them from Microsoft anyway, cheaper elsewhere.

Update came through this morning, if it bricks my machine then Microsoft will hear about it. No issues so far i might say, but if this Paypal thing has been added, it will make my purchasing of points easier. Not that i bought them from Microsoft anyway, cheaper elsewhere.

Why would it brick your console? You have the slim do you not?

It is only effecting the old machines and anyone effected gets a message and gets a shiny new console!

Just tried to update my elite. It seemed to be stuck in a boot loop then it restarted and starting applying the update again. I think it may have failed. :wtf:

And nevermind it seems to be ok again now.

Edited by Ten10

Just tried to update my elite. It seemed to be stuck in a boot loop then it restarted and starting applying the update again. I think it may have failed. :wtf:

My console restarted several times during the update, i think it's normal.

Why would it brick your console? You have the slim do you not?

It is only effecting the old machines and anyone effected gets a message and gets a shiny new console!

Indeed i do. But, i had my mates console round as he ain't got the net and wants a fully updated console. He had an older machine.

Does anyone know if Kinect Sports is region free?

Few weeks ago i was sent a free copy of the PAL version which i sold due to not having Kinect (it was free from that microsoft rewards thing) and randomly today i have been sent a free copy of the NTSC version from the US (i have no idea why!?).

It's ridiculous ekspensive on PS3, if it's the same on 360 I can't imagine it being worth the money.

Anyone else get in to the Ms. Splosion Man beta? :D

I got in. Multiplayer is a mess with random people.

I got in. Multiplayer is a mess with random people.

Wonderful. Would be nice to give it a shot some time!

I don't get it...

Is that video manipulative or is kinect THAT bad?

I think it's mostly just how stupid the people look playing it on stage.

You can see a load of delay/ weird animation though.

which is why motion control is, and always will be, total ass.

Finally got around to purchasing Beyond Good and Evil, as sufficient funding is now available. Well, i say that more like i had some spare points on the console.

Downloaded the trail for Plants vs Zombies the other day and was quite impressed!

Bought the game now as it is half price this week at 600ms. Weird concept but fun to play! I'm only up to level 2-2 so far.

If anyone hasn't played it and likes strategy type games then i would recommend giving the trail a go while it's half price!

Downloaded the trail for Plants vs Zombies the other day and was quite impressed!

Bought the game now as it is half price this week at 600ms. Weird concept but fun to play! I'm only up to level 2-2 so far.

If anyone hasn't played it and likes strategy type games then i would recommend giving the trail a go while it's half price!

I watched my nephew play it when it got released and I was just waiting for the price to drop before snapping it up. I may download it tomorrow before the offer ends.

Great game and well worth the points :) I've finished it on PC, iPhone and 360! Definitely the best tower-defense type game and one of Pop-Cap's best offerings.

Great game and well worth the points :) I've finished it on PC, iPhone and 360! Definitely the best tower-defense type game and one of Pop-Cap's best offerings.

Might be worth you giving PixelJunk Monsters a try on PS3 if you haven't already. It's a tower-defence style game and i really enjoyed that!

Half Minute Hero came out on XBLA today. It's great :D I never got to play it on the PSP (never owned one) but was always intrigued. Check it out.