NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm started playing Mass Effect 2 and love it. At first the changes were hard to understand (hacking etc all changed to something completely different) but now I've gotten the hang of it.

I just recruited Tali and the battle was amazing. They give you 3 methods to attack in the final push and I felt a sense of achievement when I managed to overcome those pesky geth.

I'm enjoying the effects of completing missions in ME1 as well now. Good to see old faces .

Thats something i really enjoyed with Mass Effect 2. Loved the situation the game was in and the moods people had/feelings for yourself depending on how you handled yourself in the first title.

Havn't rescued that many yet, have Garrus (Archangel), the Thief, the Scientist and that dude wth the scar on his face (forget his name). Along with the 2 munchkins at the start. I ought to get back onto playing it, giving it a break so i can push the Gears campaign through. Then back to it

Same goes for Bioshock as well, still ain't beat that title and ought to beat it to be fair. It's a great game, and i feel i am missing out on the gem it is.

Having that "there's no autosave! Aaah" feeling with red dead. One time I dismounted and landed in water and drowned. Need to get into the habit of using my campfire!

On Black Ops I've just played like 12 games with these two guys, and because I played so well I was never put on their (group) team, but relentlessly I was still in the top 3 for each match, towards the end coming 3rd overall behind the both of them, but still most games ending with me having the only positive k/d. Was good fun, and I think I found my groove again! Not as good as a couple of weeks ago, when I was routinely getting 11 kill streaks (once twice in one game) and getting to call out the dogs. Mmmm... dominance :P

Thats something i really enjoyed with Mass Effect 2. Loved the situation the game was in and the moods people had/feelings for yourself depending on how you handled yourself in the first title.

Havn't rescued that many yet, have Garrus (Archangel), the Thief, the Scientist and that dude wth the scar on his face (forget his name). Along with the 2 munchkins at the start. I ought to get back onto playing it, giving it a break so i can push the Gears campaign through. Then back to it

Same goes for Bioshock as well, still ain't beat that title and ought to beat it to be fair. It's a great game, and i feel i am missing out on the gem it is.

I have no idea who the guy with the scar on his face is.

I've got all the members and finally started doing their loyalty missions. Such a good game I have nothing but praises except this bug earlier when talking to Thane that just had me looking at the top of his head and it crashed :(

I think you mean Zaeed? He was free DLC with all new copies of the game.

Thats who i meant, thanks for reminding me of him. Bit of a wierd dude he is.

I've got all the members and finally started doing their loyalty missions. Such a good game I have nothing but praises except this bug earlier when talking to Thane that just had me looking at the top of his head and it crashed :(

I've done the loyalty mission for the Thief and Zaeed already, and don't have all the crew as of yet. Thought the Thief loyalty mission was slightly better than Zaeeds though, but thats just me.

Excellent! I always want to catch stuff up but never wanted to sacrifice surfing the internet at the same time :P Although admittedly I've rather underused the skyplayer - but we have a basic package so I never watch anything anyway.

Just bought Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2 - WELCOME TO q1 2011 BABY!! £20 for teh pair, fuckyea!

I have not played Dead Space 2, but I am sure that is true.

It's not as good as Dead Space 1 or Dead Space Extraction.

It's not as good as Dead Space 1 or Dead Space Extraction.

You're uh, a little nutty aren't you?

Excellent news :)

One thing to note;

"If you extend your membership by redeeming a prepaid code prior to the expiration of your current subscription, auto-renewal of your subscription will be reactivated."

An important bit of 'small print' to remember, there!

Just done a swap to Shopto, GAME cancelled my Skyrim order just like my Arkham City order. And with customer service being as it is, i can't be bothered with them no more.

This teasers barely thread worthy, so I'll put it in here for now.

New Alan Wake on it's way, though this time it's as a download title.

This teasers barely thread worthy, so I'll put it in here for now.

New Alan Wake on it's way, though this time it's as a download title.

Cool!

Loved Alan Wake with it's story.

Wonder why they are not doing a retail release for a second one?

Perhaps this is a Dead Rising: Case Zero type affair -- a bridge between two main games, to keep the franchise 'known' for a bit longer..?

I loved Alan Wake, but I would much prefer it to be it's own, singular, game.

Perhaps this is a Dead Rising: Case Zero type affair -- a bridge between two main games, to keep the franchise 'known' for a bit longer..?

Case Zero was a demo you had to pay for. This will hopefully be something more substantial.

Maybe.