NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

So I've just about finished Lego Indiana Jones, and while it's made me really want to watch the films again it's not as rounded as Lego: Batman is. Too many "do [action] [a stupid number of] times," which means the 1000g is entirely possible but too much of a chore to do.

Need proper good game to play, like :(

Jayseven NE: Last seen 24/04/2011 playing Kung Fu Panda

Looks liek you found one :blank:

Yeah I started writing about that then took it out as it was a nothing paragraph. But here it is again!

"Then I decided to try Kung Fu Panda - not seen the film so was pleasantly surprised by the humour. The game's too easy though, so I think I'll give it a miss for now."

Well all this Sony lark which has had been changing passwords etc has finally prompted me to turn off Auto-Renew for Gold membership.

You can't do it on the site but i rang them up and got it sorted. I have already had an e-mail since informing me that my LIVE membership expires on the 1st July and to renew now to not loose out! lol. No thanks Microsoft, i shall be purchasing LIVE membership elsewhere for a cheaper price closer to the time!

Xbox Live does have an offer- £2 per month =£24 for a year's subscription!

Though after all the hassle of taking card details away, I'm not sure I'll bother.

Though after all the hassle of taking card details away, I'm not sure I'll bother.

It's times like this i am thankfull i never put my card online to renew/purchase points. Or, you'll probably end up like this dude.

193616-header.jpg

It wasn't him, it was hackers!!.

Hey, does anybody here know if Tony Hawk Shred for the 360 has any functionality that allows two boards to be used to play simultaneous multiplayer?

(And yes I do not need to be informed how shit this game/peripheral is =P)

Sorry if I should have made a seperate thread, just felt this was the safer alternative =)

One of you could try to play the game using the board whilst the second player tries to hit them off using the second peripheral.

From what I can tell the game only officially supports a turn-taking Party Mode, however.

I lost £45 :( my little brother went and bought black ops on xbox live, sad part is that i alrdy had the game on disk. So im gonna trade in this disk copy, i would of been less pissed if he had bought something else.

Anyways i removed my card from my xbox account and they've emailed me prepaid time codes, if i use them all together will they stack up or would i have to wait as each month is finished?

disappointing reviews going round for brink..6.0 on ign and gamespot...thought was looking promising.

not too long until i can dust off my 1998 game wishlist and cross off duke nukem :yay:

Yeah there's a Brink thread dude :heh: just under this one in fact ;)

hey just getting back into the swing of things here :wink: will look before mention in future dude :blush:

Hope duke lives upto the longggggggggggg wait the mention of online only being 4 vs 4 max is a bummer just hope the single player plays as good as it looks

The only way Duke Nukem can live up to the wait is if it is hilariously bad but immensely enjoyable at the same time.

Microsoft readys Kinect for E3.

At least 10 non-sequel Kinect games will be announced at trade show E3 next month, Eurogamer can reveal.

One source told us these games "won't be obvious". Another source said Microsoft is expected to "serve the hardcore" at E3 with its Kinect announcements.

This is in addition to planned announcements of sequels to Kinect games, Eurogamer sources have indicated.

Rare will unveil Kinect Sports 2, set for release Christmas 2011, Eurogamer understands.

Rare is also hard at work on a second Kinect game, although this is under wraps. We do know, however, that this game is not associated with any of Rare's established characters, such as Banjo.

An announcement relating to Xbox 360 Christmas 2011 launch exclusivity for Dance Central 2 is "highly likely", Eurogamer has been told.

Elsewhere, two new Kinect games from a developer that has already launched Kinect games will be announced at the show. The developer wished to remain anonymous.

Microsoft has set up a London Soho Studio that Eurogamer has been told is hard at work on a Kinect game "aimed at the younger audience".

A new studio, MGS Family, has been set up close to Microsoft's Redmond HQ.

According to job descriptions spotted by 123Kinect, this studio is focused on "highly experimental gameplay" for Xbox 360 and Kinect.

It is already known that MGS Vancouver is looking for staff to work on a triple-A shooter Kinect game project.

Microsoft plans to triple the number of games available for Kinect by the end of 2011.

Meanwhile, Eurogamer has heard an open world driving game called Forza World is in development at UK developer Playground Games, helmed by ex-Codemasters racing studio executive producer Gavin Raeburn.

Raeburn's LinkedIn profile reveals he's "working on an unannounced AAA title for a major publisher". During his time at Codemasters he helped reboot the Dirt and Grid series.

Forza 4, from US developer Turn 10, is due out this autumn. It features Kinect support and will form a part of Microsoft's E3 presence.

At E3 Microsoft is also expected to announce a Halo 1 remake, rumoured to be built using the Halo: Reach engine by TimeShift maker Sabre Interactive and due out November 2011.

Microsoft is also expected to show off its Kinect Star Wars game, quietly in development at Ghostbusters: The Videogame creator Terminal Reality. This is due out Christmas 2011.

Just give me Kinect Sports 2 and i'm a happy chappy.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/6-months-xbox-live-gold-subscription-6-xbox-com/939232

Confirmed as working by everyone in there, and meee!

Get it before they plug it up!

Just bagged myself some extra months as well! Extended mine by 5 months before it stopped letting me, going to try again in a bit though to see if it lets me try some more. Big thanks!

Edited by Mike1988uk

Child of Eden might just fit into that category. Not "hardcore", but not "Wii mini-game esque".

Finally finished all the Riddler Challenges on Arkham Asylum today, after many months of non-play. Only had 1 enemy to contend with, and i wouldn't have called him much of a threat.

Surely there will be a specific model of 360 and a specific game which this always happens with, and you could buy both and swap for a new 360?