NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm getting Halo OSTD, Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2, Spirit Tracks and Scribblenauts.

Yeah the new cheaper Elites just come with a component cable.

It comes with a composite Cable. Which means that soon there will be no consoles that will be HD from the box.

What you guys getting ?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Halo: ODST

Left 4 Dead 2

Forza 3

Assasins Creed 2

PS3

Uncharted 2

Eyepet

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

Gran Turismo 5 ( if it makes it out this year )

Tekken 6 ( still not sure whther I will get this on the 360 or not )

PSP

Gran Turismo

Jak and Daxter

Soul Calibur

Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Motorstorm

DS

Kingdom Hearts

Scribblenaughts

Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Mario and Luigi 3

Phantasy Star Zero

Wii

New Super Mario Bros.

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

A Boy and his Blob

SpyBorgs

....and a partridge in a pear tree :D

Many were saying how the end of year lineup is lacking this year but looking at the list methinks there is plenty to play.

My list goes a little something like this:

Halo ODST (Yes, I guess I'm a sucker for the Halo franchise but Fireflight looks awesome)

Left 4 Dead 2

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Borderlands (not overly sure about this. Will watch for reviews)

Beatles Rock Band

Wii

A Boy and His Blob

Spyborgs

Perhaps New Super Mario Bros. although not liking the DS one is putting me off this

PS3

...Eyepet ::shrug:

DS

Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Scribblenauts

Kingdom Hearts

Probably more for other consoles but in all actuality, I'm not really fussed.

-----------------

Chronicles of Riddick. Picked it up for £19.98. Good price or not? Haven't given it a go yet but it's had decent enough reviews to make that price reasonable. Also picked up the first Gears of War so can now fill in some of the story.

Edited by Ganepark32

Xbox

Halo 3 ODST.

PS3

Rock Band: The Beatles

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Uncharted 2

Tekken 6

Modern Warfare 2

Assasins Creed 2

MAG

Gran Turismo 5

Wii

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom (import)

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting just Beatles Rock Band, FIFA 10 and WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2010. Any other interesting games (Batman: Arkham Asylum), will be what my brother's getting.

Speaking of which, a package from Play.com came for him yesterday, but he's at Leeds Fest. I wager that the package is indeed Arkham Asylum. :smile:

It's shaping up to be an inexpensive run-in for me, as the only games I will probably be picking up are :-

Brutal Legend

NHL '10 (maybe)

I'm sure there were one or two others but possible not

Wii

Dead Space Extraction (maybe)

Rune Factory Frontier (Imported, seeing as it seems to have disappeared from PAL schedules).

Edited by ThePigMarcher

Off the top of my head i think mine is something like this:

Halo ODST

Left 4 Dead 2

Modern Warefare 2 (still not sure on console)

Perfect Dark XBLA

Shadow Complex (not yet bought)

Maybe Tekken 6

PS3

Rachet and Clank

Uncharted 2

Gran Turismo 5

Maybe Tekken 6

Modern Warefare 2 (still not sure on console)

Maybe Mag

Wii

Maybe new super mario bros

Resident Evil: Dark side Cronicles

Metriod Prime trilogy

There is probably others but thats all i can think of right now.

Edited by Mike1988uk
Remembered a game!

You guys and your crazy lists, don't you have anything else to do in your lives? :heh: For me its like... Halo ODST, PDXBLA on the 360, One Piece on the Wii and maybe that new Zelda DS game.

Maybe Modern Warfare 2... but if I get that for Live I'll have to buy Gold too... so I might not. But if I do decided to do that I'd also pick up PDXBLA.

I also might go for the new Mario on the Wii. Either that or pick up Zelda: TP cheap.

Or I might just not get anything. Didn't buy anything last year Sep-Dec apart from Fallout 3.

cod, halo and assassins for me, and ill probably spend abit on xbla. Iv had more fun from XBLA than i have from retail games, i love it :)

Trials HD is shit hot btw!

Well for me I will be getting COD:MW2 and FIFA 10. God I think I'm turning into a casual gamer.....but will be borrowing Batman from my cousin. Its all i need really.

This year will be about: Batman AA (Which I have), Brutal Legend, Dragon Age: Origins and Saboteur.

Then maybe get CoD: Modern Warfare and L4D2 later on.

Good year for new IP´s

list 360 -

Call of duty

Batman

Dirt 2

Wet

Mafia 2

op flashpoint 2

dragonage origins

ghostbusters

tekken 6

L4D2

Halo odst

Guitar hero

rock band beatles

lego rock band

Started the first Gears of War earlier and have been reminded how exhausting playing it can be. Levels seem to take forever to complete. Wasn't a huge fan of the second and I'm doubting the first one will change that but I'll keep going. Is the online still as active now though? I'd presume so given how long it takes to get a game in the second game and how bad the online is in that one altogether. I haven't had the chance to connect for some stuff online so hoping there's a good backing for it.

Jesus theres a few games coming out for me now >.>

Xbox 360

CoD: Modern Warfare 2

Forza 3

Fifa 10

Tekken 6 (16th Oct :D:D:D:D)

Assasins Creed 2

Halo ODST

L4D2

CSI: Deadly Intent

Gay Tony

PDXBLA

PS3

Uncharted 2

GT5

Singstar 2992021

Wii

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

Bah! I finally get Nothing Special on Left 4 Dead and decide to complete the final two campaigns on Expert. However, my achievement is bugged (it went to 3/4 after the first one, and then down to 2/4 when I've completed the last one). It's annoying as I've done it multiple times and it's the last one.

It comes with a composite Cable. Which means that soon there will be no consoles that will be HD from the box.

It really is a bit sad when you think about it. A cheapo HDMI cable probably costs less than a quid for MS, Sony etc. I never understand how they can be excluded on cost cutting grounds.

Bah! I finally get Nothing Special on Left 4 Dead and decide to complete the final two campaigns on Expert. However, my achievement is bugged (it went to 3/4 after the first one, and then down to 2/4 when I've completed the last one). It's annoying as I've done it multiple times and it's the last one.

Well first big congrats for the nothing special achievment!!! Second thats really shit over the expert achievement!!

The completing a campaign without disturbing a witch one is glitched with me also! A was playing a co-op game with a friend, we didn't disturb any witches but i died before the campaign ended, my friend unlocked it but i didn't. Ever since then i have done it numerous times but it has never unlocked!!

With the delays of Max Payne 3 and Splinter Cell it's basically left down to Modern Warfare 2 to provide me with my holiday cheers.

And maybe Borderlands, that looks pretty interesting.

It really is a bit sad when you think about it. A cheapo HDMI cable probably costs less than a quid for MS, Sony etc. I never understand how they can be excluded on cost cutting grounds.

Because they lose a million quid when they sell a million consoles.

That utterly sucks man. You're certain you've done all 4 campaigns?

I've been struggling to get some of the special infected achievements - 100 yard drag with the smoker, kill all survivors as a tank, incapitate a survivor who has entered and left the safe room. I'm over half-way on the 56k zombie kills, though!

I couldn't even tell you how many kills I have on Left 4 Dead, I've been trying to get the easier achievements like save 50 survivors or something. I rented it this week (for free I might add) and I've been away all that time, so no playing for me.

Might bring it back next week and see if people want an online game.