NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You're In The Movies with the Vision Camera is £12.99 on GAME. I bought it... at that price, and especially considering it has the camera bundled in, I can't go far wrong, can I?

You're In The Movies with the Vision Camera is £12.99 on GAME. I bought it... at that price, and especially considering it has the camera bundled in, I can't go far wrong, can I?

Once you play it, you can't unplay it.

Yup, seen them in the paper today. My mate is tempted as his Elite just got 2 red lights yesterday and its costing him £80 to get it fixed. He's got my spare 360 at the moment to help get him through this hard time:)

^ Tell him to wrap it in a plastic bag/jumper/what have you and leave it one for like 15 to 20 minutes. That should get him the 3 red lights. :D

^ Tell him to wrap it in a plastic bag/jumper/what have you and leave it one for like 15 to 20 minutes. That should get him the 3 red lights. :D
Have you actually done this? Because I tried it with my elite, fully wrapped it in a thick bath towel for well over 30 mins and I couldn't get it to RRoD.

Yeh. Worked on my premium back in november-ish. Had to do it a couple of times but others I just left it sitting on with it's 1 red light for the same amount of time then turned it off. Don't know if it had a real affect on it or not as the report back from the repair would have suggested that it would have gotten a RRoD anyway regardless of me doing it.

Lol... there is no need to force RROD it, even if it doesn't have RROD, if it's under warranty you just tell them it is, basically if it keeps crashing then it will get RROD eventually anyway, it's just saving you a bit of time and money.

I pay for Live subs each year, the fuck am I giving them more money for fixing a console that's gonna break again anyway... had to send machines back to them about 5 times now, I really hope they begin to work on / roll out a proper redesign that's like, you know... reliable. :blank:

I just accidently bought Virtua Tennis 3 on eBay by accident (don't ask me how) for £14. Is it any good from those of you that have it?

I had VT3 and it was the best (and first) tennis game I've played.

The final matches against King and the other guy, not even sure if that's his name, they were awesome matches.

Yeah, minigames which involve dodging massive fruit, hitting balls at crocodiles and 10 pin bowling on a tennis court.

I really want to get the latest game that just came out.

Picked up Overlord 2 today as I really enjoyed the first and have been looking forward to this for a while, plus I couldn't find Tales Of Vesperia.

Played a couple of hours so far and am really enjoying it. Still has the trademark humour, an in-game map finally (still not great, but an improvement), enjoying the new 'mounts' ability and it does seem a little tougher and possibly more depth than the prequel. Not so much tougher enemies but just getting used to the newer game mechanics, like possession, to solve the puzzles.

Look forward to spending a lot more time with this.

So, I finally got Red Faction today.

It's seriously fantastic. You guys have gotta get it.

I've been contemplating it Dyson. It's between Red Faction: Guerilla and Tales of Vesperia. Will probably come down to which i find first tomorrow when I'm out.

Yup, seen them in the paper today. My mate is tempted as his Elite just got 2 red lights yesterday and its costing him £80 to get it fixed. He's got my spare 360 at the moment to help get him through this hard time:)

Tell him to get the Niko Intercooler EX (its black so it matches the elite), cost me 9 quid and my 360's stopped 2 lighting all the time. I heard bad things about these intercoolers but i read up a little more and the black EX has fixed the fault of melting as the power connectors are metal instead of plastic, it works like a charm.

Id also recommened getting the Ear Force X1's, ther only £35 and they make playin games so much better, especially if your a cod/halo player, so easy to hear out the enemys its a beast, and they got a mic on em, theyre laffin. There are the X4's wich have true 5.1 sound, but theyre the same price as an xbox lol.

WOOOOOOO! I love these dam headphones!

Saw the X4's yesterday for nearly £100. Nearly crapped myself when I saw them. Ridiculously expensive but then I'm guessing they must be really good for that price. May look out an X1 as my headset is screwed up (either a problem with the jack or the cable. Always one of the other with the older 360 headsets that had the 3.5mm jack and the rectangle things that plugged in)

Oh crap. I just realized i bought this too :woops: Why does this sort of thing seem like a good idea at 4am after a night of drinking? Might see if i can cancel, it's DIRE.

Oh crap. I just realized i bought this too :woops: Why does this sort of thing seem like a good idea at 4am after a night of drinking? Might see if i can cancel, it's DIRE.

Why oh WHY is 90% of my body obscured by invisible grey walls?!

Tell him to get the Niko Intercooler EX (its black so it matches the elite), cost me 9 quid and my 360's stopped 2 lighting all the time. I heard bad things about these intercoolers but i read up a little more and the black EX has fixed the fault of melting as the power connectors are metal instead of plastic, it works like a charm.

!

I dont get this, buying a intercooler, you shouldn't have too!!!

I dont get this, buying a intercooler, you shouldn't have too!!!

Also if it does RRoD, Microsoft won't fix it for free if you use the one recommended in this thread I've read.

Dare I ask if anyone bought the Transformers 2 game? I saw the trailer on tv and was horribly tempted. Stupid inner Transformers fanboy.

Also if it does RRoD, Microsoft won't fix it for free if you use the one recommended in this thread I've read.

Thats the old version, in some cases it melted to the 360, im not surprised as they made the power adaptor that plugged into the 360 made out of plastic, theyve fixed this and made it out of metal now.The only way MS could tell if the intercooler had been used was from a the power connector going brown, this was off the plastic.

I know i shouldnt HAVE to buy it, but its tough luck reallly, it seems to have fixed it, not had a crash since i put it on and before it cudnt handle COD 5 for more than 15 minutes!

And i would recommened Ear Force's to anyone, id never play my 360 without them, theyre experience changin :P Cant wait to play condemened again, gonna be shit scary with those things on :P

Do I have to connect to the internet to get a large text patch for every game I'm going to get? I had to do it for Nuts and Bolts, and it seems I'm going to have to do the same for Last Remnant.

Did the Vesperia owners have to do the same?

Did the Vesperia owners have to do the same?

As I pointed out in HYWD, the text in Vesperia is adequately sized Imo, but if text size in a game makes it unplayable then you should be entitled to a refund Imo...

Btw just checking but, are you playing your 360 on a HDTV or SDTV?

I'm fairly sure it's a SDTV, but after slamming the Scart into my monitor, which claims to be HDMI, the text was still wank. And the graphical display was shocking.

The opportunity to return does seem tempting, I'm just worried Zavvi might start giving me some bullshit about waiting etc... There seem to be many people who have the same problems, but Square Enix are yet to attempt solving it. I'm not rolling in money to try buying a HDTV, even it would work.