NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Does Gears Of War 2 still have matchmaking problems?

Because I just borrowed it and am going online for the first time and I´ve been waiting in matchmaking for like 10 minutes searching for a game...

I find it to be utter crap as well. It stops me from playing it, it just takes too long to get started on a game.

I just want to mention that 2100 points are only 15.85 on shopto. The instant code kind. I just bought one and it worked awesomely fine.

I just want to mention that 2100 points are only 15.85 on shopto. The instant code kind. I just bought one and it worked awesomely fine.

The place i go, Gamesbite have a similar offer which i shall be taking up. Same for Wii points as well, 2000 for £15.

And if anyone is interested, there is a pack coming out with Oblivion and Bioshock in for £25 (£10 for me if i use my points from GAME). A good time to purchase 2 amazing games.

I got a replacement 360 delivered today. It says on the official site that all the game licences should have been transferred automatically, they don't seem to have done however. If the licences haven't transferred already does that mean they aren't likely to, or is it just a case of waiting?

They should have done, but there is a way you can do it on the website if I remember correctly. Search for license transfer on xbox.com or majornelson :)

Jeez, that thing with the license thing is a absolute ballache, and you have to go through 'downloading' them all again, fuckin microsoft.

Jeez, that thing with the license thing is a absolute ballache, and you have to go through 'downloading' them all again, fuckin microsoft.

If they're on your HDD it takes a few seconds for each one.

a step towards the PS3's Platinum Trophies

It sounds like a step towards the hundreds of websites that gather a stupid amount of information about achievements.

Was that post as defensive as it reads? I wasn't suggesting that Microsoft were ripping Sony off, merely implementing a good idea that's similar in function to one on another console, much like Trophies and Avatars.

I wonder if avatar awards will have to be unlocked again if you already meet the criteria for them when they are released. For example if you need to get a certain score on Guitar Hero to unlock the guitar. If you have met the score before it's released will it unlock straight away, or will you need to get that score again?

I'm confident they'll be retroactive. It'll just look at what achievements you've unlocked and award them accordingly.

That's if they retroactively add awards of course..

It wouldn't surprise me if only new games (probably starting with OSTD) had Avatar Clothing.

Does Gears Of War 2 still have matchmaking problems?

Because I just borrowed it and am going online for the first time and I´ve been waiting in matchmaking for like 10 minutes searching for a game...

Ive not experienced any problems and i still play on it quite alot. Nothing lke how it was when it first came out.

It wouldn't surprise me if only new games (probably starting with OSTD) had Avatar Clothing.

Yeah I thought that after I posted. Would make the most sense really.

Speaking of that...I now have to get it. Nathan Fillion is in it.

Out of interest guys how good is the 360's wireless adaptor?

Excellent... when you get it working properly.

I've never had any problems with my wireless adaptor. My only grievance with it is the price.

Playing through Mass Effect again for like the 4th time. I'm still seeing things I haven't seen before. New quests I never found. New ways for doing quests, new resolutions to quests. New dialog between characters.

I love this game. Can't wait for the sequel.

*...Remembers he began Mass Effect in February but hasn't played it since March.*

...Fuck.

*...And just remembers he has never really bothered with Oblivion. Despite all the DLC his brother bought for it.*

...Fuck 2.

*...Remembers he began Mass Effect in February but hasn't played it since March.*

...Fuck.

*...And just remembers he has never really bothered with Oblivion. Despite all the DLC his brother bought for it.*

...Fuck 2.

I have exactly the same problem. Really need to find time to get back to these, although I fear that after such a length of time I may need to restart.

On a scale of 1-10, how good is Oblivion. There's a pack out with both Oblivion and Bioshock out and i may look into getting it.

I'm thinking of getting that to. I kinda like Bioshock but then did some stupid things and then sold it.

Oblivion I've been meaning to buy and complete but I wanted to buy the full pack with all the stuff in it.

Just bought the new Battlefield game and it's bloody good.

The real question, Jimbob, is why haven't you decided to by the bundle? It's a fantastic deal and both games are great. If Oblivion comes with the DLC then it's a really, really big game that you'll easily sink hours into.