N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be Too Human. I really, really hope it isn't but every report on that game ever made has been disappointing. The rumour is that it's a highly anticipated 1st party game that has been in development for a long time, i thought Marvel RPG only got started last year?

It'll be Too Human. I really, really hope it isn't but every report on that game ever made has been disappointing. The rumour is that it's a highly anticipated 1st party game that has been in development for a long time, i thought Marvel RPG only got started last year?

I wouldn´t miss Too Human if they canned it, it´s been way to long in development and Silicon Knights are praising it like it´s the second coming of Christ.

I haven´t read anything about this game that makes it overly special....

You get a 3 year one with it for RROD which if it dies its pretty guaranteed to be because of that.

Good point, but I'm on my second 360 because of other faults, plus, this second 360 freezes a little, and the disk draw won't always come out. So I'd def still recommend the extended warranty. I'm going to be taking this back after the new year, and get it changed for a new 1 with hdmi.