N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of saving up and buying a 360 just for live.

Might even get Overrated game who's name I shall not mention 3 since playing Overrated game who's name I shall not mention 2 on my mates Xbox was quite fun.

Either that are learn guitar or learn to drive.

What should I do people?

People you need to help me. I am gonna get a 360, now that I've finally saved up some cash but I don't know whether to get one now (a premium version) or wait for the Elite version (or the Halo 3 package coming out in September).

The main thing which is bugging me is that I'm also gonna get a HDTV to play it on. I understand that the premium version doesn't have an HDMI slot so therefore it won't be HD will it? But on the other hand, the Elite does support HDMI and therefore will look better on a new HDTV.....I don't know which to get..Elite (its got HDMI) or premium (non HDMI).....

Guest Jordan

The main thing which is bugging me is that I'm also gonna get a HDTV to play it on. I understand that the premium version doesn't have an HDMI slot so therefore it won't be HD will it? But on the other hand, the Elite does support HDMI and therefore will look better on a new HDTV.....I don't know which to get..Elite (its got HDMI) or premium (non HDMI).....

The Premium uses Component, which imo is no different to HDMI in the slightest.

You could even use VGA (seperate cable needed) which is a great format to use.

But whatever you buy, the 360 is propper HD over anything but composite.

You guys think TimeShift will be any good? I played a Demo for it in April of 2006... It was pretty fun, but pretty hard. Why is it taking so long to develop!?

Timeshift was basically restarted after that Demo, people didn't like it, it was set back to the drawing board.

The infamous EGM review Blue Dragon..

Blue Dragon:

6.5, 7.5, 6.5

It has neither strong characters nor gripping storytelling, the battle system is "stellar" but unaccompanied by any sort of interesting plot to hang your hat on. Bryan is a bit easier on the story than andrew fitch (who had the lead review), and ray called it "safe."

I will still be getting this regardless of what they say though :) If you think thats bad head over to the PS3 topic for their review of Lair....

Adam do you mind helping me with some of achiv's on Darkness? theres a few i don't know how to get.

EDIT: @ Jordan, i'm not trying to course argument or anything but component and HDMI look totally different, trust me.

It also depends on the TV too, as for me the PS3 looks clearer on HDMI than the 360 on component. Just seems that little sharper, also 720p also looks better too, there's some weird thing I get with the 360 on 720p, more jaggies seem to appear on that resolution.

I know its just awfull, "Nigger" and "your mum is " biggest lines used well racist in online lobbies and no before you say my picture isn't racist, anyway nath need to arrange something to do this holiday

Ignore them. They're just fourteen year old jackasses trying to sound kewl. Really, they honestly think they're the bees knees.

14 thats not bad , there just pissed off at there mums boyfriend

its the little 9yr olds who can't even say nigger (no offence to any one) and it anoys me because of all standbye that goes on in the game

The americans on xbox live (most of them) need to be shot, alot.

My first time on xbox live was with perfect dark zero, everytime I spoke I got "ohhh would you like a cup of tea with the queen, how about some cucumber sandwiches?". I really hate them.

it is anoying , online you get shot you run around corners for fucking saftey before you even hit that corner, your on half health...soon as your there and settled you die after 3 seconds of saftey.

If and when they make the second they need to do major work or just not bother

Xbox is going back, hell yes!

what why? it seems fine , apart from few chrashes, why would yhou want to wait 6 weeks for it

Any weapons boosting tonight?