N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I played the XBOX360 for a short while in a Uxbridge store, Call of Duty 2 was the best (And most popular) game to play. Runs very smoothly, graphics are good, the gameplay was solid and the controler's a lot better. This console is gonna do pretty well. I'm not gonna get one but I know a hardcore fan who will.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was underwhelmed at first, but ive played it twice since then and really got into kameo the last time. i kicked ass!!

go again, find a quiet time and spend a good 10 mins on it. its a different experience everytime. though im finding the controller really hard to aim/run/move in general. only me?

I'm thinking of being naughty and buying a second one at my local asda and then selling it on ebay like a few days before xmas

i was thinking of doing the exact same as i can get 10% off at asda, so i could save £27, but 2 is enough and i dont want to be fighting for the 360 :grin:

I have been looking at Gamespot/Ign etc and they all have cable comparisons but where does scart fit into it?. I am getting a new tv soon (not HD :( ) along with an XBOX 360 so help would greatly apprecatied :)

Thanks

The reason you wont find much on scart on IGN and Gamespot is because it is a european standard, scart is not standard in america - hence why not much about it on IGN and Gamespot. Im getting the advanced scart cable, which provides RGB through scart.

http://www.xbox360forum.com/forum/index.php

seems like a pretty decent forum. same type as this one. still...i miss xsorbit

Hey like Stocka said a bit to much green!

This is a good 360 forum on the rise: Click Here

Also:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Ultimate-Premium-FREE-OVERNIGHT-SHIPPING-11-22_W0QQitemZ8236106880QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:shock: - Bloody Stupid!