NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My mate's getting his 360 today (his birthday), premium etc, im gonna have to try and get him in a game with us if there's ever an empty slot, man it'll be funny,

Why do you never play with us?

because i'm shite.

So? Play for fun not to win.

you can be worse than Tellyn anyways ;)

Woohoo!!! Broke the 5k barrier with me gamer points!!!

because i'm shite.

Lol, play when I'm playing then :D I suck.

Anyone playing Halo or Gears at 1.30 tonight? I'm going out and getting pissed out my face so will most likely come on Live later.

Lol, play when I'm playing then :D I suck.

Anyone playing Halo or Gears at 1.30 tonight? I'm going out and getting pissed out my face so will most likely come on Live later.

someone play him at Halo and record the game... I want to see him staggering around the map firing at rocks and running away screaming in his drunken stupor!

He'd still be better than me at it though! :hmm:

Oh and Tellyn are you Federal J Bauer?

Aye, I'm nicking free months off my friend's console now.

you can be worse than Tellyn anyways ;)

Cake%202.jpg

The best arcade game is without a doubt, Marble Blast Ultra. It's one of the best games I've played on my 360.

The best arcade game is without a doubt, Marble Blast Ultra. It's one of the best games I've played on my 360.

This, Worms and Small arms are also worth the investment, Small arms is still fun when I play it with friends.

Woohoo!!! Broke the 5k barrier with me gamer points!!!

Woohoo broke the 500 barrier.

:blank:

Dead Rising is great fun but also kinda flawed. Any word on a sequal.

Arcade games, I'd go Geometry Wars > Castlevania (if you are a fan of the series) > Worms (if you don't mind playing a neutered version) > Alien Hominid.

Street Fighter too but I'm waiting for the ultimate hyper magic HD awesome sprite edition.

Dead Rising is great fun but also kinda flawed. Any word on a sequal.

Agreed! Hate the fact that you have to rush through it, plus is it just me or is it impossible to keep any of the survivors alive? It is a good game but would be much more fun if you could just run around chopping up zombies with the lawn mower and sticking novelty masks on them. Also the save system is really annoying.

Agreed! Hate the fact that you have to rush through it, plus is it just me or is it impossible to keep any of the survivors alive?

It's just you, it's not too hard to rescue at least a few of the survivors.

It is a good game but would be much more fun if you could just run around chopping up zombies with the lawn mower and sticking novelty masks on them. Also the save system is really annoying.

You can, you'll need to unlock infinite mode forst though.

Agreed! Hate the fact that you have to rush through it, plus is it just me or is it impossible to keep any of the survivors alive? It is a good game but would be much more fun if you could just run around chopping up zombies with the lawn mower and sticking novelty masks on them. Also the save system is really annoying.

Agreed. However some of the achievements are quite easy. Might go through it. Still need 20 ish more points by today evening.

I still need to finish Dead Rising. I really like it in places, but I hate it in others. The save system is fucking terrible, but the game for the most part is a lot of fun. I've spent hours and hours getting my character to level 30 and getting that 54,000 zombies killed achievement. Want to finish it for the story mainly.