NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

ROFL im gunna have to put tape on my adator that looks ace....hopefully be able to get a ghostbusters facecover on the 360 as well :D

IF THERES SOMETHING STRANGE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD WHO YOU GUNNA CALL!!!!.....GHOSTBUSTERS....and so on ;)

LOL! Thats a big power adaptor thing ain't it???

Anyway! 45 days to go! (could well be 44 as i preordered from Gameplay) so seriously not that long to go now!

We still don't know the full launch list, but i heard somewhere that Dead Or Alive 4 WILL now be a launch title! YEAH!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!! :grin:

360 'Demo Pods' have just been rolled out to Wal-Marts across the states and the previously shown power adapter isn't part of the kit..

Taken from this morning's update on http://www.360monster.com:

"Oh and by the way, our recent news story about the huge power-lump has been confirmed as a random power adapter. How do we know? Well the 360 pod power adapters are alot smaller in Wal-Mart!"

Not sure if there's a special 'Wal-Mart friendly' adapter, but I doubt it..

As far as I know Project Gotham Racing, Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, and Dead or Alive are all pretty much confirmed as launch titles going by what's been sent out to retail about them.

Thats good!

Sadly: Ghost Recon 3 (we knew this), Top Spin 2, and Elder Scrolls Oblivion have all been delayed.

Top Spin 2 has been moved in Q1 2006, while Elder Scrolls Oblivion may be delayed by 1-2 weeks, which isn't that bad really!

41 DAYS TO GO! (Could well be 40 if you use Gameplay) :D

like i said before i'll be much happier when we get into November! At least then, the real countdown begins, lucky Americans get it in like 30 days...

Does anyone know whats going on with Game orders? I haven't had a chance to go in for a good while so it'd be nice to know if anyones heard anything firm on it? Looking forward to getting my 360 now and the fund for it is looking good.

How much will a normal Xbox cost come Christmas time? As there a plently of quality games for that and by the time I've exhausted those games the 360 will hopefully had a price cut and I can then buy it for cheaper!

Oh and that Condemd game looks bloody awesome. Love the lil finish'em move selection with the d-pad.

either u guys are confident or idiotic, for buying a console at launch, i mean there is bound to be some problem with the system at launch (ps2 anyone), due to the fact since there a large no of preorders it may be hard for M$ to meet demand to which they may ( i stress may) cut corners on manufacturing to get more out, therefore it will quite logical to wait at least 6 months (which i plan to do) then buy the console, hence avoiding any unnecessary stress if the console dies/bugs out

either u guys are confident or idiotic, for buying a console at launch, i mean there is bound to be some problem with the system at launch (ps2 anyone), due to the fact since there a large no of preorders it may be hard for M$ to meet demand to which they may ( i stress may) cut corners on manufacturing to get more out, therefore it will quite logical to wait at least 6 months (which i plan to do) then buy the console, hence avoiding any unnecessary stress if the console dies/bugs out

I'm impatient, and no-way am i waiting another six months to play next-gen games. You have to be quite unlucky to get a bad console i reckon...thats probably me then...lol

:grin: 36 DAYS TO GO!

I'm impatient, and no-way am i waiting another six months to play next-gen games.

If no consoles were being launched in the next six months you would.

If no consoles were being launched in the next six months you would.

Well done for stating the obvious! :heh:

comet told me alot have been faulty so there taking them back and re -testing them, so i doubt much will be wrong with most of them this shows there giving them a good test and slo mate remeber, they have a 1 year warenty.

Before those cables are a nightmare

Beforethosecablesareanightmare.jpg

After now this is living people

Afternowthisislivingpeople.jpg

Wireless Networking Adapter

WirelessNetworkingAdapter.jpg

WTF!!!!!

So to get online with my 360 I am gonig to have to spend £60 on that and then another £40 for a years Xbox liv subscription!!!

I believe this is the case because I have a wireless connection for my internet...

WTF!!!!!

So to get online with my 360 I am gonig to have to spend £60 on that and then another £40 for a years Xbox liv subscription!!!

I believe this is the case because I have a wireless connection for my internet...

Just use a crossover cable. Available from all good independant PC shops for under £5.

Just use a crossover cable. Available from all good independant PC shops for under £5.

But my PC is upstairs and TV downstairs, and my house is pretty big so theres a massive distance between them.