N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome looking games there! *Adds to growing list of games to purchase.*

It's my birthday soon and I'm considering getting a HDTV afterwards if I get enough cash. I was wondering, what's the best one to go for at a realistic price? Thanks if anyone has recommendations. ^^

EDIT: Scratch that, I've just been informed that CRT 32" HDTV's are going on sale in May for £350. Good timing too!

Okay rumours are flying the Halo 3 has been confirmed to make an appearence at E3, with a trailer and announcement.

Three new screens of Gears of War:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And heres what appears to be a Gamestop (US retailer) release list (for US):wink:

date.jpg

Well if all those are true or at least roughly, I'm suprised how soon Prey is out! Good to see Lost Odysee there. But... where the hell is 99 Nights?!

And i thought the new Brothers in Arms was confirmed for 2007...this list smells fishy.

I should be getting fifa and sell road to world cup for a resonable trade in.

Does anyone know what the reduced prices are going to be at the end of the year for the 360, i remember seeing them somewhere but i cant remember.

Guest Jordan

I'm finally getting my way through GRAW on hard mode. Done the first 5 missions this morning, steeeeeaming through them :)

I wouldn't be surprised if them release dates are really from a instore listing but are inaccurate as hell.

I mean christ, my local Gamestation was still claiming spring for the PS3 up untill it was in the papers about it being a november launch.

Guest Stefkov

woo i got myself a 360 last night. yay

also if anyone wants to be my friend then please be

and then if you have either graw or kameo we could play online, ive got a free month trial of gold :D

(found out how to get my gamer card i my sig)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!