Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doctor Who

KKOB

did anyone notice the story about Karen Gillian being found naked and drunk in her Manhattan hotel corridor?

i'm going to be first to say this then

why have none of the employees of the hotel posted the pictures they surely took even if they were just from the CCTV?

did anyone notice the story about Karen Gillian being found naked and drunk in her Manhattan hotel corridor?

You mean the one where some random person told the Daily Mail about it so they printed it?

You mean the one where some random person told the Daily Mail about it so they printed it?

I actually read it on digital spy, although if the daily mail is the source then that explains it, but you'd think she'd have denied it by now

looking forward to miracle day now!

According to an attendee at this year’s Comic Con France, Steven Moffat was asked how many episodes will be shown in 2012 and he responded with: “Contrary to some rumours you may have heard, there will be the same number of episodes.†Later adding that there will be a change in transmission. But not on the number of episodes.

According to an attendee at this year’s Comic Con France, Steven Moffat was asked how many episodes will be shown in 2012 and he responded with: “Contrary to some rumours you may have heard, there will be the same number of episodes.†Later adding that there will be a change in transmission. But not on the number of episodes.

13 Episode run running September to November? I could live with that

13 Episode run running September to November? I could live with that

I kind of imagine that's what they've wanted to do for a while now.

I imagine they'll be looking at the difference in viewing figures between the Spring and Autumn run for Series 6.

Plus Doctor Who feels more wintery. Families often go out on sunny Saturdays.

It would then be directly against the X-Factor though...

And of course this means the show will be filmed during summer, instead of winter. (Filming in winter has constantly proved problematic with rain, snow and freezing night-shoots.)

All in all it would be a very good move... I guess we'll just have to keep waiting for a full confirmation.

Really looking forward to Miracle Day, I never really enjoyed RTS' Doctor but he really lucked out with Torchwood. Children Of The Earth was wonderful and this sounds like a great concept. Does anyone know how long the episodes are going to be? I did a quick scan of the Wiki article and couldn't find out, if they're an hour each then the number of episodes worries me.

I kind of imagine that's what they've wanted to do for a while now.

I imagine they'll be looking at the difference in viewing figures between the Spring and Autumn run for Series 6.

Plus Doctor Who feels more wintery. Families often go out on sunny Saturdays.

It would then be directly against the X-Factor though...

And of course this means the show will be filmed during summer, instead of winter. (Filming in winter has constantly proved problematic with rain, snow and freezing night-shoots.)

All in all it would be a very good move... I guess we'll just have to keep waiting for a full confirmation.

Only problem I have with it is it'll mean 9 months of no DW rather than 6 months followed by 3 months

• 2 weeks later...
New trailer for the rest of the series is up!!!

Pretty much confirming things as reassurance, the silence are in it again as well as eye patch lady and the general theme that the doctor knows he is going to die!

Looks sooooo good. I can't wait

Why do they keep trying to build suspense that the doctor is going to die when they've already confirmed that Matt Smith will be back next season?

Same reason for the suspense with The Doctor thinking he was going to die when we knew Matt Smith was coming...it's for entertainment. Entertainment shouldn't be written with the thoughts of contracts and leaks coming out.

Anyway, looks like it's coming August 27th

A regeneration death is different from one where we know he won't regenerate, thus won't be 'dying'. Plus they could have waited until after the season finished before making the season 7 Matt Smith announcement.

A regeneration death is different from one where we know he won't regenerate, thus won't be 'dying'. Plus they could have waited until after the season finished before making the season 7 Matt Smith announcement.

Ah, but without the news that Matt Smith was replacing David Tennant, or the set reports from the filming, we'd not have been sure whether this was ending it or whether he'd regenerate.

Besides, with the Matt Smith stuff, that could be explained away easily. The Doctor in the show is 908 years old. The one that died is 1100+. A lot happens in 200 years :p