Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

This has been a great month for the PSP!

Dexter, Megaman Powered Up, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 and Splinter Cell Essentials are all out now!

I'm so fu*ked, i want them all plus Metroid Prime Hunters for DS but i have money for one game only :( What should i do? :(

well, this is a Nintendo Forum so pretty much everyone will tell you to get the metroid one.

but just think of the game you'll have the more fun with, also I recall that Metroid Prime Hunters came out in US, you can "pretend" it isn't out yet and buy it like... two months from now when it launches here in Europe.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think i'll probably be getting MPH anyway, just wanted to let y'all know so many good PSP games are out :) It's either MPH or Syphon Filter DM...

Oh, and there isn't a single store that sells DS games in Serbia. And if there was, the prices would suck (i payed 70 euros for GTA LCS here...). So importing is the only option i have.

This has been a great month for the PSP!

Dexter, Megaman Powered Up, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 and Splinter Cell Essentials are all out now!

I'm so fu*ked, i want them all plus Metroid Prime Hunters for DS but i have money for one game only :( What should i do? :(

Daxter is a fantastic game! :awesome:

Oh really?

Come on, post some impressions! :)

Well here are just some:

-It's as good as the console games. The city isn't bursting with life, but graphically it's very impressive.

-Loads of different locations. In the first hour or so i've been in a -forest/garden, construction site, subway!

-It's a classic platformer! Like the first Jak and Daxter!

-Combat is easy but fun!

-It's actually quite funny and the cut-scenes and voice-acting are superb!

-It will take you a while to collect every last one of those orbs!

Now if only the PSP had more games like this....

I only played (and finished) Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy, so i would probably like this since you say they're alike.

If PSP had more platform games or great games?

All the games i mentioned above are excelent PSP games if you ment that PSP doesn't have 'em. Not sure if there are any more platform games though... Megamen Powered Up and Megamen Maverick X (something like that :p) are both supposed to be awesome platform games!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ps3.jpg

Only a few days untill E3 and sonys Pre-E3 conference. So it's time we made an official PS3 thread.

As posted on the main page_

Sony will be holding its pre-E3 conference from 2:00 pm (approx. 10:00pm UK/Ireland, 11:00pm CET) on May 8, 2006 at the Sony Pictures Studio in Culver City, California. Sony is expected to finally confirm the PS3's price point and show playable PS3 titles, as well as finalize any remaining details left over from the Game Developers Conference in March.

Upcoming Games Release List

http://www.tothegame.com/gamebrowse.asp?platform=ps3

Keep all PS3 discussion in this thread if possible

However, I don't mind there being some separate threads for the games.

..what's the point?! We have a revolution board dedicated to that. Plus, there's already a thread created by yours truely with lotsa information bout the rev.

Should just keep the 3 together, there all next gen consoles

Or at least put a link in Other Consoles board to the offical rev board

The only way I'd get myself a PS3 would be for sequels of my favourite games other than Zelda were to come out exclusively on it.

[shenmue III + Skies of Arcadia II]

Pretty much what Stocka said. Sony are going to have to entice me with something more than MGS 4 for me to fork out for the PS3.

It all depends on the price. If its about £300 then I will get one if its a penny over 300 (which I am really expecting it to be £400-£500) then it has to be Xbox360 for me =D

Hopefully the release the price details at E3 because I can't wait any longer but really, it seems like I will be getting a Xbox360 which isn't really all that bad I suppose.

Not to go off topic here but I really think Nintendo may have hit the nail on the head this time. They are right in saying that most people will own 2 consoles. I imagine the Revo will be the cheapest and will offer new ways to play games so alot of people will look into that where as the real battle will between the 360 and the PS3.

I have seen many people on various boards with the same opinion as Sooj. Once the price of the PS3 is released and if many arent happy with it then it can only mean that the 360 fanbase will increase.

Personally I would like the Revo to blow them both away but hey thats just the fanboy part of me speaking.

I'm getting a PS3 sometime next year. When the price drops or when a amzing game comes.. Probably a year after launch.

Here is a compilation of the PS3 GDC videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syTgsxMV9KU&search=GDC

The Official Playstation 2 magazine gives a few hints that we will be seeing the likes of Tekken, Lair and Motorstorm when the PS3 is released hopefully in November.

Hope thats true.. Not enough to make me buy a PS3. But Tekken at launch would deff be the best selling launch game.

PSP firmware update. 2.7

UPDATE LIST

[Network]

* [internet Browser] now supports Macromedia Flash contents playback.

*You need to enable the Flash contents playback in the [system Settings].

*The version of the flash player is Macromedia Flash Player 6 (a part of the functions is not supported).

* The settings of the [internet Browser] is added into [settings] -> [Connection Settings]

* The audio contents from channels in the [RSS Channel] section now can be saved into your memory stick.

* [Auto] option added to [Rate Change] in [Location Free Player].

[Music]

* Added file extension to playable AAC format.

[settings]

* Added [Enable Flash Player] in [system Settings].

*To change this option, you need to connect to the internet.

* Added [RSS Channel Settings].

* Added [uMD Video L & R Button] into [Video Settings].

[Others]

* Fixed some issues when using a memory stick with more than 2GB free space.

IT's confirmed that the GTA exploit does NOT work with 2.7 Firmware

I will certainly be getting a PS3. I've said it countless times, when a company like Nippon Ichi Software are supporting it, I've gotta buy one.

We all know it's still going to get those RPGs that I just love, plus other fantastic games from companies, sequels and new games alike. If it's anything like the PS2 it's going to rock

Arggh Okami getting closer :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!