Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I've just learnt that another RPG is out in November and UK release as well. So that is like PoPoLoCrois, Legend of Heroes and now Tales of Eternia PAL release. DAMN RPGS!!
about Tales of Eternia (Tales of Destiny II), just get a used import for PSone, it's so much better, unless they dont change the voice acting in this PSP release (The US voice acting really sucks, I had to turn it off), anyway... on PSone it runs on a higher resolution, really

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying my hardest to win a psp, i've decided i like them now, tstill not as much as ds, but like them. Dont have that sort of money and I dont wanna spend that much when i do hav the money so fingers cross.

"2 competitions entered so far

*Strokes Lumines*

Beautiful piece of gaming.

I managed to get Kingdom of Paradise ordered. Looking forward to playing it.

You'll have to let me know what its like, in spite of pretty good reviews Im still not sold on it.

PoPoLoCrois has stolen my life!

Guest Stefkov

ive seen a psp in cash generator. a giga one with ridge racer. cant remember the full price but they had a payment thing. £53.99 up front then £18 a month. if i remember correctly. i thought that t was really good to pay it off over time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!