N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...yet.

I WON'T buy a PS3 unless Shenmue III is confirmed exclusive for it, or Skies of Arcadia II.

I doubt either would be on the PS3, as the series hasn't been before!

I'd expect both Shenmue III and Skies of Arcadia 2 to be on Wii and/or Xbox 360.

Well E3 is here :yay:

10pm the night for Sony, Hope its good

*Prays for cheap console price and great launch titles*

It's 12:20am in the morning ain't it? If it's 10:00pm then i'm happy!

Well E3 is here :yay:

10pm the night for Sony, Hope its good

*Prays for cheap console price and great launch titles*

I think youll get both, if cheap means 'equal to the 360 premium pack price'. Sony knows they have to compete head-on with MS with a reasonable launch price and get machines in as many homes as possible if they expect to to start turning a profit.

The actual game prices on the other hand......

Hmm... I just looked on Gamespot and it says that the sony confrence is 10 hours away, so I added 10 hours to the current time (13:40) and the result is 12AM! Or have I made a mistake?

Well it doesnt really matter about the time does it ?

Doors might open at 10pm but Sony's show might start at 12pm

Been hearing rumours everywere that the new PS3 controller will have technology similar to that of the wii controller.. Then again this is indeed an old rumour that has gotten stronger i must admit (radio shows are convinced by the rumour).

Also, i keep hearing that a 60GB hard drive is REQUIRED for PS3. Is this true?

It would be a really nasty sucker punch from Sony if they rip off Nintendo’s controller. If they did it might backfire on them and leave them the laughing stock of the industry so I don’t think it will happen, but I have a horrible feeling something major from Sony might overshadow Nintendo’s secret unveiling....not to long to find out.

Im actually starting to believe that all our talks about PS3 flopping are complete bullshit. They even have me at my knee's, im not even a sony fan but im excited as hell to see what they atleast have to offer.

Any idea's about this '4D' PS3 has? Or have the sony folk gone off their rockers?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!