N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you ;)

haha i actually lolled.hey i can sustain an argument.Truth is i don't know enough about the ps3 to defend it or bash it properly.i don't like console bashing really.unless it's the n gage or jaguar

The PSP is gonna sell even better now that the ps1 emu is hacked.

This means that the PSP has plenty of great games on it, like the original Metal Gear Solid™

really?Hm that's interesting.i might even consider that now.When it has it's next price drop i might consider that.

The PSP is pretty much dead though, as NGamer point out it's being outsold by the DS in the UK by a ratio of 2.5:1

That was kind of cruel.

Saying the PSP is dead is going abit toooooo far. It's still selling and has got some new games on the horizon. Yes the DS is destroying it, but it's still selling alright.

The PSP is gonna sell even better now that the ps1 emu is hacked.

This means that the PSP has plenty of great games on it, like the original Metal Gear Solidâ„¢

Not that many people will buy it because of that. Most of the gaming market is based on little kids buying it for fifa.

Yeah, Gran Turismo 2 works. Haven't bothered with any others. Meik, if you finish the first Final Fantasy VII/IX disc, let us know if you can continue playing with the second disc, or if this emulator has a big flaw. If multi-disk games do work, Final Fantasy VII/VIII here I come!

Probably be old but what the hell

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops has received rave reviews since its release in the USA late last year, and that coupled with comments made by an assistant producer suggest a sequel is definitely on the way.

Ryan Payton, who admits the PSP game screwed up his social life, told the PSM podcast: "If it's successful on the retail level there will definitely be a sequel."

"Just on a personal level that's something I really, really want to do," he added.

Konami hasn't said anything specific about a sequel, but having shifted the Metal Gear portable titles away from card-battling toward real-time endeavours, an upturn in critical fortune and sales is unlikely to go unacknowledged.

Portable Ops is due out in Europe this year, although Konami's yet to announce a specific release date.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!