NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

to me that screen looks amazing?????????

im definately missing something

*goes back to scrutinize more*

Let's not forget how amazingly mediocre Killzone 1 was after all it's hype by every publication i can think of.

I liked Killzone, it had great gun battles that were let down with the underpowered PS2 pushing the game. It was because of that it was knock down to a 7 area. Story and levels were interesting and supplied awesome shooting.

Now they have power so to speak, none of the engine problems should mess with the game and it should run smooth with no problems, that is why Killzone 2 looks great.

That looks... incredible.

Think I'm gonna have to pick up a PS3 at some point as well, my poor wallet can't take this kind of battering!

Oh, my lord. I really can't wait that long for this game.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer.

In the trailer, Chris walks into a town and everything just hits the fan, hes seen walking past some normal villagers. Two villagers hold down a man and turn him into a zombie, who then gets up all zombie like as Chris stares at him.

Dante, your link to the trailer is just a FFDShow MPEG-4 codec download!

That looks... incredible.

Think I'm gonna have to pick up a PS3 at some point as well, my poor wallet can't take this kind of battering!

It's on 360 aswell!

So; did the E3 Conference change anyones mind about the PS3?

t certainly did for me. It's got a lot more potential than is currently showing. Good job Sony.

t certainly did for me. It's got a lot more potential than is currently showing. Good job Sony.

Well (I hope I don't get killed for this but whatever), I had never really had total bad perceptions of Sony, even after the way they've gone through the motions with the PS3 and the infamous videos of last E3 (OK I'm slightly lying). But I need my second current wave of consoles after the Wii now, and I've always been leaning towards the PS3 over the 360, but this has pushed me a bit more further towards the PS3 as their method of giving us wave of clips and games for their conference was effective enough. Funny thing is, my system seller is the cross-platform Soul Calibur 4.

OK I've just seen pics of the redisgn for the PSP over on Kotaku. It err.... looks the same. They say that the d-pad is better and I'm guessing that the battery life will be better but, err.. yeah. Woo?

I want a silver one!

Did i read somewhere that it can link up to your TV? How exactly?

I think Q3-Q4 2007 for PS3 will be great!

Also early next year is looking amazing already!

:yay:

Apparently Sony pulled their head out of their ass and actually gave it a video out this time.

Anyone know if Devil May Cry, Uncharted, and Rachet and clank are bound for this year?

I think Q3-Q4 2007 for PS3 will be great!

Also early next year is looking amazing already!

:yay:

Microsoft are seriously kicking arse this year, next year Sony have the best chance of having a great run.

Indeed it has, Microsoft have the best games lineup and the most exclusives, but the exclusives that the PS3 has are epic! lol

Anyone know if Devil May Cry, Uncharted, and Rachet and clank are bound for this year?

Uncharted Winter 2007

Ratchet and Clank October 2007 (last i heard)

Devil May Cry Early 2008 (Again, last i heard)