NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

haha thought about it but then realised what a awsome future it has, new dev tools, games, rumble, home etc

Jesus what a turn around!

Im glad you are keeping it, must get on there one night for a game of something when you ever get a game for it!

:)

I played some MotorStorm with Caris on launch, but didn't play online with anyone from here since then. If anyone's up for some MotorStorm/Resistance let me know.

haha thought about it but then realised what a awsome future it has, new dev tools, games, rumble, home etc

Rumble is the future now?

Crickey...

Itll probably be a major announcement at E3

About time itd be nice to get that controller active!

If I can get this Motostorm working then Id be good for a game!

You didn't read my post, did you?

Rumble is the future now?

Crickey...

So? Microsoft was all ''we don't need HDMI and big HDDs'' and now we have the Elites.

I did actually!

I was just about to go find it so I could do it as I only read it in passing

Gonna try it out now thanks mate!

Ive got pictures that I want to save onto the hard drvie, when i connect the camera up nothing happens and when i stream them i cant save them, any ideas??

So? Microsoft was all ''we don't need HDMI and big HDDs'' and now we have the Elites.

Wait, what? :D

That wasn't my point.

Sony are just totally back peddling on most things they're doing. "Rumble is the past, motion sensing is the future!"

Then they settled about rumble technologies and oh wait, theres probably a new joypad out and everyones going ape shit about something that should have been there in the first place? Is that some kinda joke?

How is it not the same?

Like I said, wasn't it the same with Microsoft, ''who needs HDMI and big HDD'' and now Elites are out with those features that should've been in the Premium models? People make mistakes...

Anyway, can't say I miss rumble, it wasn't an important feature in my opinion.

Wait, what? :D

That wasn't my point.

Sony are just totally back peddling on most things they're doing. "Rumble is the past, motion sensing is the future!"

Then they settled about rumble technologies and oh wait, theres probably a new joypad out and everyones going ape shit about something that should have been there in the first place? Is that some kinda joke?

Not really, they wanted both but they were in a court case so what did you want them to say?

Anyways i will be up for some resistance anytime, anyone got headset's on here?

Better late than never.

Not really, they wanted both but they were in a court case so what did you want them to say?

Microsoft was in the same court case, Sony also said that it wasn't possible to have both when it clearly was.

Anyways i will be up for some resistance anytime, anyone got headset's on here?

Better late than never.

Yeah Ive got one charging it atm, when do you fancy a session?

Microsoft was in the same court case, Sony also said that it wasn't possible to have both when it clearly was.

Yeah cuase what else were they gonna say they were in a court case...

How is it not the same?

Like I said, wasn't it the same with Microsoft, ''who needs HDMI and big HDD'' and now Elites are out with those features that should've been in the Premium models? People make mistakes...

Anyway, can't say I miss rumble, it wasn't an important feature in my opinion.

I think it is. Playing DiRT or The Darkness without rumble just wouldn't feel right to me.

OMG

NINJA GAIDEN DEMO IS IN THE STORE

Sorry Im probably ages late but just copped it now, its a HUGE file, over a gig so Ill have it sometime next week, if Im lucky!

lol

and yeah ThatGuy, it feels a bit dead sometimes but its not as bad as I thought....

yeah i guessed so, but still excited, have you got it then?

is it any good?

never played or even heard of Ninja Gaiden til recently, though Im really looking forward to it!!

Does anyone use PSN gamesharing here?

what I mean is:

INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ ON GAME SHARING

« Thread Started on May 18, 2007, 6:32pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit for this goes to skrew on NeoGaf.

--------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ ON GAME SHARING

For the "sender":

1. Purchase and download a game from the Playstation Store

2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info

3. Change your password temporarily for the share

4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver

5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the "receiver":

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it

2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account

3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account

4. Login into the account

5. Enter into the Playstation store

6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download

7. After game is downloaded, notify the "sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account

8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

Q: Should I worry about misuse for my account?

A: If you taken the steps to delete your credit card/billing information and changed your password temporary, it should be safe. If you're paranoid about someone stealing your account, only share with people that you really, really trust

Q: Can't I just make a sub-account and use that to share the games?

A: Not sure if this is allowed, but someone could try and report the results

Q: I just received the game from the sender and the game won't play, help!

A: In order to play the game on your PS3, the game must be activated AND the user account that was used to download the game must stay on your PS3. For example, say you created user account "User1" on your local Playstation 3 and you downloaded a full version of Lemmings. After you download the game, you MUST keep "User1" on your Playstation 3 in order for the game to run on your PS3. If you somehow delete the user account, you must relogin with the sender's account and redownload the game. If the game is still on your HDD, simply redownload then cancel to re-authorize the game.

Q: Do I have to login with the sender's account to play the game?

A: No, it just needs to be authorized on your PS3. You can play the game using your account thereafter. Just do not delete the user account as mentioned above or else the game will be locked out.

Q: I'm trying to download the game from the Playstation store but it is not appearing in the store. Where is it?

A: Games that are purchased disappear from the store. You have to download the game going through the "Download List" screen on the upper right of the Playstation Store.

Q: How many times can I share a game?

A: The store says you can share up to 5 different Playstation 3's.

Can anyone translate Geordie?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA