NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

That was just anti sony idiots sprouting rumours a few months before the PS3 came out. And just like the rumours it ended up been a load of shit.

That was just anti sony idiots sprouting rumours a few months before the PS3 came out. And just like the rumours it ended up been a load of shit.

To be fair it's as much Sonys fault for taking out the patents, that's what started all the rumours.

WOAH

Ive just gotten around to watching a few of the Gamers Day 2007 and I must admit my game wishlist is swelling by the minute!

Im really looking forward to

Ratchet and Clank 5

Home

Little Big Planet

Singstar

Resi Evil : Umbrella Stories *

Heavenly Sword *

Uncharted Drakes Fortune *

Haze *

The Agency *

All the ones marked with a * are purely from what Ive seen today, so thats at least an extra €200 they are getting out of me

Can anyone tell me when the next big thing to hit the PS3 is? Would I be right in saying its Singstar?

Oh right, must check that out, but isnt it already out?

I think it got put back til the beginning of July.

The thing thats actually weird is that Sony are having some of the same problems Nintendo are when it cpmes to games (obviously Nintendo arent in any difficulty of seeling consoles)

But for me the Wii hasnt many games I MUST play, even in the future and though this is the same for me for the PS3 theres looking like a lot of games comming soon I want, so Im happy to wait a bit for definites rather than hoping I might ike some games a lá Wii!

Singstar is out July 6th or August 3d, one of those dates.

I'm looking forward to that.

Ninja Gaiden is looking great as well, but you've also got 'The Darkness' next week.

Time Crisis 4???????!? Dammit! I want that, but i don't wanna buy a PS3.

Singstar is out July 6th or August 3d, one of those dates.

I'm looking forward to that.

Ninja Gaiden is looking great as well, but you've also got 'The Darkness' next week.

Thanks for that "The Darkness" does indeed look great, but its on 360 as well *sigh*

Might pick it up and give it a go!

Im confused about Ninja Gaiden though, it looks like Heavenly Sword style of game, but HS looks a LOT better so should I just wait for that?

Im just sick of not using my PS3 much lately so I want to start going on it more, but the lack of games to play right now aint helping!!

Im confused about Ninja Gaiden though, it looks like Heavenly Sword style of game, but HS looks a LOT better so should I just wait for that?

If you haven't played Ninja Gaiden before you owe it to yourself to buy Sigma.

As for Heavenly Sword, there's a rather ominous lack of exposure surrounding that game. I mean it's supposed to be out this year and we haven't seen any of the supposed adventuring or, well, anything much at all.

In any case, I think you'd find both games different enough. Gaiden is very much a skill-based fighter, where each enemy is a real threat. Heavenly Sword looks to be closer to the God of War mould of player empowerment through bombastic combat.

Thanks for that "The Darkness" does indeed look great, but its on 360 as well *sigh*

Might pick it up and give it a go!

Im just sick of not using my PS3 much lately so I want to start going on it more, but the lack of games to play right now aint helping!!

The Darkness maybe delayed till July 20th 2007 in Europe (just the ps3 version, mind).

If you haven't played Ninja Gaiden before you owe it to yourself to buy Sigma.

As for Heavenly Sword, there's a rather ominous lack of exposure surrounding that game. I mean it's supposed to be out this year and we haven't seen any of the supposed adventuring or, well, anything much at all.

In any case, I think you'd find both games different enough. Gaiden is very much a skill-based fighter, where each enemy is a real threat. Heavenly Sword looks to be closer to the God of War mould of player empowerment through bombastic combat.

Wow thanks for the expert advice, Ill give Gaiden a go to try and kickstart some PS3 action which will hopefully be sustained by Singstar et al

Just a niggle, how impressive does Ratchet 5 look to you guys? Im very impressed with it but 360 fanboys have been slamming what Ive shown them and was just wondering what you all thought?

So, after finishing Daxter I have made good on my promise and picked up Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and im well happy with it. It plays just like the PS2 games aswell as having all the humour packed in it ( Quark is still hilarious ) Another good purchase for a underrated machine.

Oh I might actually get that then to keep me going til Ratchet 5

Whats it like, just a good platformer game?

Wow thanks for the expert advice, Ill give Gaiden a go to try and kickstart some PS3 action which will hopefully be sustained by Singstar et al

Just a niggle, how impressive does Ratchet 5 look to you guys? Im very impressed with it but 360 fanboys have been slamming what Ive shown them and was just wondering what you all thought?

I think Ratchet 5 looks quality, and I'm very much a 360 fan. Most likely going to be a must have title.

I think that rachet looks pretty poor to be honest. It looks like a ps2 game. Is it a port?

Then again, these types of games arnt my taste.

I think that rachet looks pretty poor to be honest. It looks like a ps2 game. Is it a port?

Oh look its said fanboy

JOY!

Well if it wasnt a port when you asked yesterday, its hardly ging to be a port today is it?

:rolleyes:

I think Ratchet 5 looks quality, and I'm very much a 360 fan. Most likely going to be a must have title.

Yeah thought so too, evidently my thoughts arent echoed by everyone

Ratchet 5 looks fantastic and as soon as that arrives ( hopefully November ) thats when I will pick up a PS3. I love the series to bits as its a rare title in that each sequel just adds a tiny bit extra to the previous game but still makes it feel very new and improved.

lolz cause ps3 has no games init!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Ninja Gaiden only sold 46,307 in its first week of sales in Japan. I thought that game would do well and shift PS3's.

Trusty Bell on 360 beat it with 49,334 copies sold.

Thats actually quite worrying this is a pretty Japanese type game.

I wouldnt have expected it to be a system seller, but Im sure that there are enough people out there with a PS3 dying for something to play on it!!!

Well, wallet permitting I shall be purchasing!

:)

Sales of NG were pretty low...I wonder if PS3 sales actually increased because of it. I mean, they've been sub-10,000 units a week for 2 weeks running i think.

Oh I might actually get that then to keep me going til Ratchet 5

Whats it like, just a good platformer game?

Yeah, just like the PS2 versions. I have been on it quite abit today, stuck on a boss at the moment though.

Has anyone played the Syphon Filter game on the PSP? Im thinking about picking it up after I beat Ratchet and Clank.

Damn Ninja Gaiden only sold 46,307 in its first week of sales in Japan. I thought that game would do well and shift PS3's.

I'd say it did do well, all things considered. It's essentially a rerelease of a game that has already been sold twice — Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black — and it isn't exactly a mainstream title given Japan's gaming climate; you don't get much more Japanese than Okami, and that sold 66,000 copies over 8 months of being on sale.

I tried doing the demo on Very Hard yesterday, but I kept dying in or just after the locked room before the samurai corridor. I never was particularly good at NG, but I can still see myself picking Sigma up.