NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Went into HMV today looking for PC games, and they had a PS3 on display on a beautiful TV. The PS3 is unbelievably big, it almost looks threatening. But i really want the TV it was on. There didn't seem to be anyone buying one when i went in, either and they were still in stock by the look of it. But that's just a guess.

went bluewater today and every store there had signs up saying PS3 in stock and also Marks & sparks was selling PS3's, Virgin in Bluewater had a demo pod set up just running a video, you wasnt allowed the play it.

I would buy a PS3, I was really tempted this morning walking past Virgin Megastore, buy I find it insulting that Sony would release a cheaper console than America, 5 months later aswell, and charge us about £100 more...It really makes my blood boil!

Erm, its the same with any consoles, its Tax.

You can't tell me that the extra £100 for a cheaper version of the PS3 is the 17.5% Import Tax? It simply doesn't add up...

Another shop near me got 28 PS3's in and have 1 left.

Yeah it aint selling.

Thats considerably more left in stock than any shop near me had for either the 360 or the Wii, though...:indeed:

Aaarrrggghhh help me

Anyone got lemmings can you help me on "lem me your ears"

Its in the "taxing" levels

its got my head battad :shakehead

My local Argos got given 30 PS3's and have 18 left....

Really surprising figure tbh, although i'd expect em to be all gone by tomorrow.

Thats considerably more left in stock than any shop near me had for either the 360 or the Wii, though...:indeed:

Erm is that becuase Sony actully gave enough units? How many 360's did they have in, 8 or something?

Anyways thats IT. No more sticking up for Sony from me, if people are dim enough and cant work things out themselfs thats there problem :smile:

LOl Fair play Caris. It's good to see the full extent of teh PS3's power actually being used for something(Folding @home) and Im glad that its somthing worthwhile. if they can harness all of that power for games we could trully be in for something special.

Amazon have PS3's in stock :/...

I'm not sure but isn't folding @ home where if the processor is in active it does calcualations that help with medical stuff or something like that...

You see a whole page of sorting out, when games can be sorted straight accross xbox live. pfff

What is a 'NOT' joke?

A not joke is when you say something, and then you say 'NOT' afterwards as if what you said was false.

The PS3 is nice...NOT

PMSL!!

How true dom!!

Im just getting this update will be with you guys in a few seconds!!

:)

What is a 'NOT' joke?

A not joke is when you say something, and then you say 'NOT' afterwards as if what you said was false.

The PS3 is nice...NOT

Grow up or get out.

I don't know if this has been brought up before and I'm sorry if it has but is Gran Turismo HD on the PlayStation Network Store thingymajig in the UK?

Also, what demos are on the store at the moment?