N-Europe

Playstation Discussion Archive

CooInTheZoo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how a random "non PS3 board resident" comes in, looks at Little Big Planet and posts how amasing it is, and rightly so.

I've been discussing in this thread for a while now :p But I know what you mean.

Like I've said all along, I'm not anti-PS3, I just said that there wasn't a game that made me want to spend £425 on a system. It's early days but now there might just be one. Did they talk about a release date? Rough Estimate?

I like how a random "non PS3 board resident" comes in, looks at Little Big Planet and posts how amasing it is, and rightly so.

Good games should get the attention they deserve, no matter what platform it's on.

Good games should get the attention they deserve, no matter what platform it's on.

I agree completely.

Is there like some secret video for LBP I haven't seen. It was nice and im sure it'll be great but whats all the hubub?

If you have seen it, I don't know how you can be so apathetic. I guess thats how you feel about general gamming.

If you have seen it, I don't know how you can be so apathetic. I guess thats how you feel about general gamming.

And life. Apathy is win.

1) being able to create your own mini levels

2) Being able to upload these and get feedback.

3)It looks great

4)has nice style to it.

Stylistics, while nice, don't sway me to buy a game. I love the look of Okami, but doesnt mean im going to buy a PS2 and the game (even if it would just cost £40). Point 3 is the same as point 4.

The minilevels is nice, and uploading them is a good idea but with gaming going internet-centric not that suprising. Its the kind of thing I expect nowadays.

And life. Apathy is win.

Stylistics, while nice, don't sway me to buy a game. I love the look of Okami, but doesnt mean im going to buy a PS2 and the game (even if it would just cost £40). Point 3 is the same as point 4.

The minilevels is nice, and uploading them is a good idea but with gaming going internet-centric not that suprising. Its the kind of thing I expect nowadays.

Plus they are going to release the game this year - and the best user created levels will make it onto the blu ray version, with extra tools and that kind of stuff.

MOTORSTORM!! :D

*Goes back to playing it!!!*

Is it 'VERY' good online? because if it is, i'm going to have to buy it again!

Also theres gonna be downloadable content for that game, including a reversed track with added extras etc..

Also 'Elimination-Mode' for online play, which will be cool.

So, the best bet was to wait for the USA/European version of the game afterall. Although i've had quite a few months practice and should be very good at it when i go online, therefore beating alot of people.*cough*...;)

I got mine from VGP today! Going to play more of it now since I had to go to work today so could only get in an hours play. I don't know what vids you look at but Motorstorm isn't a slow game. It's not as fast as Excitetruck but it's certainly not slow. You only go slow when you have to drive through thick mud.

The general manager of Microsoft's Game Developer Group stated: "I think they've definitely taken some concepts that we originated like Achievements, but I think they're pushing in a different direction and we've sort of fundamentally got two different approaches going on here."

"I think there is very much a vision that people see it and it looks cool but it's fundamentally separate from the games – or at least what they've shown so far. It's a cool world but it's like a little game by itself. Our approach is the other way around; it's that games are the center and that's the star of the show, that's what people buy the console for."

But even Microsoft can't resist Little Big Planet's wool-coated charm: "I think Little Big Planet is very cool," he said. "But I can't see a big portfolio of games at the moment that do this. I don't think there's a whole load to catch up."

I got mine from VGP today! Going to play more of it now since I had to go to work today so could only get in an hours play. I don't know what vids you look at but Motorstorm isn't a slow game. It's not as fast as Excitetruck but it's certainly not slow. You only go slow when you have to drive through thick mud.

Let me know how good online is as soon as you can, please. : peace:

and M_fergy i'm sure you can play against anyone, not 100% sure though!

The downloadable content hasn't got a exact date yet, but the hands-on preview stated alot of it is nearly ready. So expect it late April, early May.

Motorstorm has server hubs, you basically choose them when you go online. At the moment there are 3 american servers and 1 austrailian one. :)

I've had a couple of racers online so far, would of had more but had a family inncident at home so couldn't play on it for a while.

Motorstorm has server hubs, you basically choose them when you go online. At the moment there are 3 american servers and 1 austrailian one. :)

I've had a couple of racers online so far, would of had more but had a family inncident at home so couldn't play on it for a while.

Hope everything is alright fella!

So would you reccomend it for all us EU launchers?

Im thinking of getting Resistance and Motostorm because Id like to get a good idea of the PS3 online, but not many games are utilising the option yet. Is VF5 online? because if it is Ill SO get that!!

Oh and gonna add you to LIVE domster, need a hardcore gamer on my friends list if thats ok!!

:p