NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

I want a 60GB for the wireless. I'll use my DS dongle with it! Since I can use any devices with it now. :D

wii a novetly?are they blind?Are they saying that motion sensing isn't the future og gaming and if so why include a shit tilt sensor in their controller at the sacrifice of rumble?I enjoy some of sonys games but my god the company need to stop talking crap

on topic:i am thinking of getting a ps3 in the long term for metal gear solid 4.i await reviews

wii a novetly?are they blind?Are they saying that motion sensing isn't the future og gaming and if so why include a shit tilt sensor in their controller at the sacrifice of rumble?I enjoy some of sonys games but my god the company need to stop talking crap

on topic:i am thinking of getting a ps3 in the long term for metal gear solid 4.i await reviews

Plenty of 10/10s for that one

Believe

And if it's anything like the PS2, then we are all in for awesome gaming.

More like me, you and 1 or 2 others.

The GT:HD demo trailer looks VERY nice. Those cars must be packing some detail in them.

Yeah I watched that aswell, looks amazing. My dad thought I was watching some car show hehe.

uk psm3 scores

Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3, Sony): 90 %

Motorstorm (PS3, Sony): 88 %

Tiger Woods 2007 (PS3, EA): 82 %

Ridge Racer 7 (PS3, Sony): 80 %

Tony Hawks 8 (PS3, Activision):: 80 %

Genji (PS3, Sony): 60 %

Need for Speed Carbon (PS3, EA): 58 %

hmm scores are looking good aren't they.Despite what most people say the ps3 will be a good console.they all will like.

New PS3 model to cost $2,500 US.

What will it do?

The new Sony-branded living room box would, in Ken's (translated) words, "be a standard AV component sized box with a more powerful, power supply unit, anti-shake insulator, twice the main memory, and 2x HDMI to split sound and video output."

Bargain.

uk psm3 scores

Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3, Sony): 90 %

Motorstorm (PS3, Sony): 88 %

Tiger Woods 2007 (PS3, EA): 82 %

Ridge Racer 7 (PS3, Sony): 80 %

Tony Hawks 8 (PS3, Activision):: 80 %

Genji (PS3, Sony): 60 %

Need for Speed Carbon (PS3, EA): 58 %

Why is a uk magazine doing reviews for a console that's not even out in europe? I mean... isn't it a little too early?

I didn't knew Ridge Racer 7 was published by Sony instead of Namco like the review info seems to suggest.

the $2500 dollar ps3 does what special?

double the what ..... i dont understand ...hdmi .. what? anti- shake? what!!!!?/ please .. explain to normal humans what this new ps3 is all about .....in real .. human .. english...

anyone

please...

Why is a uk magazine doing reviews for a console that's not even out in europe? I mean... isn't it a little too early?

I didn't knew Ridge Racer 7 was published by Sony instead of Namco like the review info seems to suggest.

There import reviews so the reader's can have an idea on the quality of the games, they will all be rereviewed at launch. Also it makes the mag more intresting if it has reviews which means higher sales.

the $2500 dollar ps3 does what special?

double the what ..... i dont understand ...hdmi .. what? anti- shake? what!!!!?/ please .. explain to normal humans what this new ps3 is all about .....in real .. human .. english...

anyone

please...

It's all about making money, what else?

There import reviews so the reader's can have an idea on the quality of the games, they will all be rereviewed at launch. Also it makes the mag more intresting if it has reviews which means higher sales.

TBH they shouldn't be doing a magazine this early, a month, 2 tops, before launch is about right.

Magazines always come out early. I remember seeing Xbox 360 mags on the shelf at the end of September. I read it and thought "well that was bollocks, there's nothing in there that I didn't know already." The magazines are mainly just bollocks about what games are coming, then some random crappy articles with people. Seems to be the same here with the PS3 ones too, although with import reviews added.