NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

$5.99 for Syphon Filter! That's so worth it. That game was fantastic when it first hit the system.

the guy that got shot over a PS3 speaks and is retarded:horse:

Source

sorry if this has already been posted.

The guy looks like a total gaming n00b, the kind that goes "OMGEEZ teh grafixss!!111":horse:

The guy looks like a total gaming n00b, the kind that goes "OMGEEZ teh grafixss!!111":horse:

How are you older than me??

Sony has said it's indeed planning to build a PlayStation 4, but not until at least 2010. Therefore, by taking this quote completely out of context, we have deduced that there's a mere three year wait for some next-next-gen goodness

http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/04/dont-bother-picking-up-a-ps3-ps4-is-right-around-the-corner/

--

What are the Price for ps3 games in the US?

In Norway PS3 games will cost 800kr (£64 or $115)

Sony has annoucned that PS4 will be released in 2010

They're shooting themselves in the foot by doing this, it will put so many people off buying a PS3. That's only 3 years after the European launch for christ sake.

Sony has said it's indeed planning to build a PlayStation 4, but not until at least 2010.

Duke Nukem Forever has a better chance of being released than the PS4 does in 2010.

Duke Nukem Forever has a better chance of being released than the PS4 does in 2010.

Looks like someone got a little to excited :p

Metal Gear Portable Ops has been getting good reviews.

A 9.0 by IGN and a 9.5 by 1up

This makes it one of the best handheld titles of the year. As expected. When Kojima makes a proper Metal Gear game, he makes em great

Cool. I'll get that as soon as I get more money!

Due to my situation of not being able to afford a PSP my friend has kindly said he will lend me his PSP. It will have MG:PO on it

That is all

:hehe:

Word out of Japan is a popular gaming magazine has indicated the next game from the Tekken franchise will be none other than Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection on the PS3!? Early reports note that it will be based off the arcade version of the game.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection is said to be a downloadable game and the release date and pricing is yet to be determined. The news snippet also mentioned that the game will feature high definition graphics and a playable Jinpachi.

Modes confirmed are Arcade Mode, Ghost Battle, and Gallery Mode.

Actually, it's supposed to be the Arcade port.

Which the PSP is a port of

All the same more or less.

Africa is actually an mmo game apparently, just I saw a video of it on eurogamer you have to beat up tribesmen and giant centipedes