NEurope
CooInTheZoo

Playstation Discussion Archive

Bought food with him, pro plus and a bottle.

Add to that list a funnel for the bottle and constipation pills, to ensure he has diarrhoea throughout.:grin:

There is something I have been thinking about. Nintendo and Microsoft, as far as I know, don't mind people importing, and their games are region locked. Sony does mind people importing, and their Playstation 3 games are not region locked. Why is this? To me it seems a little illogical.:confused:

Didn't they say something about wanting to let each developer decide if their game should be region locked or not? Obviously the necessary hardware for region locking is in there somewhere, but it may not be enforced by the hardware i.e. the hardware is not region locked, but games may be.

So I think technically it's possible to have one game that's region locked and another unlocked. Not entirely sure though, so don't quote me on it.

Got my lovely collection of Q3 entertainment here! Woo for Lumines 2, Every Extend Extra and Gunpey!

Yes, a lot of 360 games are region free because the publishers decide so. I think both Sega's and Ubi's games are, fairly consistently.

I love the way Sony have to resort to showing their competitors few bad points as they have so few good ones to go on...

Yes, a lot of 360 games are region free because the publishers decide so. I think both Sega's and Ubi's games are, fairly consistently.
That was possible on Dreamcast, also.

Sega herself did a few "universal" japanese editions (with english menu's option), like... sonic adventure and shenmue.

I feel so sorry for this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjAeKMyxt3I

ps3 shuts off while playing Tony Hawk P8 after 3 hours of play. Trys to start but hasnt started up since. Just get flashing red light

After paying all that money and after just 3 hours it stops working :heh:

Lol, poor dude, but it has happened with 360s and other consoles as well. Just one of them unlucky people that get a messed one. Some Dead Wiis' coming through now

same with 360s those made after may this year is pretty durable and everything.

On another note the ps3 tech inside will probably be fixed so there is less problems when it launches over here in july 2007 (phil harrison said he highly doubts they'll make it to march 2007, simply because they want more content and enough for launch over here)

Well the longer it gets delayed the better it is for me. So far I have £27 pound off a launch price PS3. WOOOO :D GAME points for the win!

But according to a rumour making the rounds you have to preorder directly off them in the uk for the 1st batch of consoles.

One time only Playstation 3 games are now on their way to XBOX 360 xD

2005/06 Playstation 3 only

Assassin's Creed

Bladestorm The Hundred Year's War

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

2006/07 Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 xD

Assassin's Creed

Bladestorm The Hundred Year's War

Fatal Inertia

GTA 4

Lucky me.

I get to go to Oslo (Norway) on Friday and personally test out the PS3.

comparingid9.jpg

Well to be fair fair about 150 odd ps2 games dont work on ps3, as well as about another 50 odd titles for ps1

And the thing is yeah you don't pay for £40 to play on a good unified system for games online. Yeah you don't get that on ps3.

Oh and wait you can download practically all of the content without paying £40 a year.

One more thing oh wait the best price is abit steep but Iam a suck er for chrome things

The Real PS3 Grill

LMFAO

I wonder if sony would sue them for breech of copyright laws