N-Europe

Worst Game you've ever played?

Demuwan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also hated Starfox Adventures.

Carn'y agree with that was one of Rares better games with a Nintendo Franchise.

the entire medal of honour series

V. True, but still get enjoyment out of those than those Halo games.

You can use MoH discs as frisbees, you carn't with Halo ones though

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Out of all the games I've bought in the last ten years or so, Doshin The Giant was probably my least favourite. Awful controls, and the worst voice acting I've ever heard - it sounded like an episode of Teletubbies. It was an interesting concept, but just wasn't very well made.

F-Zero on the GBA got very boring fast, too.

I probably played a load more awful games when I had an Amiga, though, but I just can't remember.

Shame on anyone who doesn't like Polarium - you've just got to keep practising! I was addicted to the Challenge mode when I got it, and was so proud of myself when I reached 1000 lines. :D

I think i'm the only person ever that didn't mind Sonic Heroes. I want to add Pokémon Colloseum to the list. That game was pure garbage, and this is coming from someone who loved Pokémon Stadium. I also concur with the Splinter Cell comment, I note that they are technically impressive games but I just can't get into them.

Also, whoever said Alex Kidd is a mental.

Oh god, LoZ: 4 swords on gc bored me soo much

Starfox Adventures was crap for me too really, i preferred the orginal starfox games

I hated Splinter Cell too, i was hyped for getting it, then was really dissapointed, the creeping around makes it too slow.

Guest Jordan

Me too Mike, i was quite the fan of Heroes. Infact i have a Japanese import copy that i waited ages for.

Sure its no Adventure, but its still pretty good in my books.

i thought sonic adventure 2 was great, or wouldve been had it left out everything except the sonic and shadow levels, everything being the shittiest cutscenes ever with the gayest voice actors ever.

worms ds is currently on my shit list.

other than that i dont normally buy crap games.

I think most of us (me included) are focussing/focused on the bigest letdown, not the worse game we ever played...

the thing is if we expect it to be crap, play it and are right... it's crap alright, but if we expected too much, or if it is a established franchise and we expect it to be equal to their previous offerings... It'll leave a bigger "impression" I think, just like when you expect nothing from a game and in the end it's pretty good we say the game is awesome, it's more enjoyable that way.

Basically I think some of us are underate some good games, just because we expected more from them. FFCC and Starfox adventures fit in that list, they're not that bad, just average.