NEurope
Demuwan

Worst Game you've ever played?

I know great games get a lot of hype and no-one ever talks about shit ones. (probably because they're trying to forget the experience). Anyway I wanted to know the worst game you guys have ever played.

Mine would have to be Fifa street DS. It is just terrible. The graphics are shit the sounds is haunting and the gameplay idiotic. This game should be avoided like the flu. For games like this you have to question the sanity of the publisher and the sadistic nature of the developer.

I know i can think of worse ones, but right now i can't.

But, Fifa 64 was so utter and dire shite, you just wouldn't believe.

Initial D - Mountain Challenge is by far the worst game i've ever played.

I'll go have a look at my PS1 library.. I expect I'll find it in there.

Bingo- Magic Carpet for PS1 from the Publisher Bullfrog.

Magic_carpet_game.gif

I dunno what they were thinking when they gave it 'Game of the Year 1995'

but the game is utter kack.

Interestingly it was a game from the master Peter Molyneux,

The games lack of success was put down to high system requirements for the time and being overshadowed by 'Doom'

"Lastly, while Magic Carpet 2 fixed many of the design complaints present in the first Magic Carpet (repetitive levels, lack of storyline), Magic Carpet 2 was rushed by EA and the release shipped with lots of bugs including a fatal bug that often caused the game to crash. This fallout prompted Bullfrog designer Peter Molyneux to part with EA." (Hoorah.)

The game was innovative, but not without flaws.. "With an innovative graphics engine, revolutionary gameplay, and designed to take advantage of the latest hardware, Magic Carpet was touted by its developers as being ahead of its time and it garnered many accolades and favorable reviews."

"The graphics engine was very cutting-edge for its time. It included such features as:

dynamically lighted, gouraud shaded, changeable ("morphable") landscape.

dynamic music that changes whenever the player enters a fight

scene reflections in the water

distance fog

transparency effects, such as the transparent HUD.

particle system, like the mana balls and flocks of vultures"

I admire him for thinking different but the game wasn't much more than a frame of a classic.. it had no substance.

Source: Wikipedia.

Mmmm. superman 64, but the worst game I've played to the end was Enter the Matrix. Beacause it was supposed to have a good story that linked it to the movies. FUck you Shiney. Glad I didn't buy it.

Perfect Dark Zero springs to mind, alongside Sonic Adventure 2's Knuckles and Rouge stages although those can hardly be considered a game themselves.

No, I'm going with Perfect Dark Zero. What a terrible game.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Brat Attack [PC]

And no I DID NOT buy it, my sister did.

I forget the name of the game but it was crap. I didn't like after the first level, I had seen the commercials for it and thought it was a cool game. The idea was good but the story and the visual is what killed the game for me. It came out after Kill Zone. It was set in the future... Oh yeah it was SNOWBLIND. OMG I can't belive I bought that game. Seriously after the 1st level I was like IDK this is kind of wack:hmm: . Then on the 4th level I was like Screw this S**T!!:angry:

Rise of the Robts, why I thought it was going to be a great fighter when I was young I dunno, when I first put it into the snes I knew instantly it was cack yet before that I wanted it so much o0

Ocarina of Time.

Definitely. hahahhaha.

Polarium...I hated that game..

Not even worth £5? I was thinking about picking it up, heard it had an okay soundtrack.

Thief 3, I don't remember exacly why, but every time I think of it I get this feeling to stay way from it as hard as I can.

Sonic Adventure 2's Knuckles and Rouge stages although those can hardly be considered a game themselves.

They are the most boring levels I have ever played in any game :weep:

I know i can think of worse ones, but right now i can't.

But, Fifa 64 was so utter and dire shite, you just wouldn't believe.

^haha that game was shit! also the mclaren F1 game belongs here as well...

oh, i saw this on the shelves and it deserves a mention - Cat In The Hat:laughing:

I thought monkey ball was an awesome game, give it another try, definetly on multiplayer, that game ruled.

x men for the mega drive

the game starts out ok being able to choose some good characters then you get to the second level were untold troops keep appearing out of the doorway of a shutle astroids pound you and the so called wind pushes you back..................................i still to this day have never beenof the first level......................:nono: