Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Forum is being weird lately, is this known?

Like slow, then not loading, then not letting me post threads or reply.

Seriously, this company have like the best advertising campaign ever. And I log onto YouTube (subscribed to them) and now find that YET AGAIN they've got amazing comedian voices of people I adore (this time Marc Wootton)

Well I say that, but I'm only speculative on Milton Jones' but I am almost certain its him. Do you guys agree?

And of course the incredible Matt Berry.

Forum is being weird lately, is this known?

Like slow, then not loading, then not letting me post threads or reply.

Seriously, this company have like the best advertising campaign ever. And I log onto YouTube (subscribed to them) and now find that YET AGAIN they've got amazing comedian voices of people I adore (this time Marc Wootton)

Well I say that, but I'm only speculative on Milton Jones' but I am almost certain its him. Do you guys agree?

And of course the incredible Matt Berry.

All you really need to remember is usually when it says you need to wait 15 seconds, if you havent posted really soon before is that your post probably has worked and if you wait then it'll show up. Happens to me occassionally as well. I usually just copy my post to make sure I still have it then carry on viewing the forum.

I have a question for you all.

Why is it when something changes that you don't like, or don't know about and want to be nosey, or when you're just in a mood you're quick to come here (or the suggestions thread as the differentiations seem to confuse most people) and moan but when I increase your PM quota nobody questions it and furthermore nobody thanks me for it?

:heh:

I have a question for you all.

Why is it when something changes that you don't like, or don't know about and want to be nosey, or when you're just in a mood you're quick to come here (or the suggestions thread as the differentiations seem to confuse most people) and moan but when I increase your PM quota nobody questions it and furthermore nobody thanks me for it?

:heh:

Because we don't notice that our PM quota has been increased (I didn't, at least). All those little helpful changes go by unnoticed most of the time. And that's a shame. But come on, when you and your mad admin buddies decide to experiment, you can't expect us not to moan. :heh:

In all seriousness, though, thank you. This is a nice improvement. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I only recently pushed my limits for the first time, so I'd never much paid attention to the increment before(except once I think, quite a few years back). I DID notice it to be quite a large allowance though, and I thought it was quite cool that the forum's fly like that.