Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Just wondering about something. More and more now when i click on something the source code for that page comes up instead of the actual web page. Pressing back on my browser and then reclicking fixes it, but it seems to be happening more and more.

Some help please

I registered a username and never got an email for it, i then put in the request for a lost password be sent to this address, again nothing.

It says the email has already been used but yet i cant use the account and have never gotten any emails to that account. So i had to register with this email under a name i dont really want.

So what gives? I have no filters on my email address or anything!

I've been having loads of problems with the site over the last week - it just times out and I can't access any of revo-europe.com. Has anyone else been having these difficulties or is it just me?! I've tried changing browsers but that doesn't work.

I've been having loads of problems with the site over the last week - it just times out and I can't access any of revo-europe.com. Has anyone else been having these difficulties or is it just me?! I've tried changing browsers but that doesn't work.

yeah me to man....

since about friday its been down during the day, im gettin a server type error

As I mentioned earlier, site likes to piss us about in the early daytime. Which brings me to my question, can the forum be separate from the main site, like Xsorbit was to C-E, because even when the site is shitting us about you could still go on the forum for your daily forumage.

As I mentioned earlier, site likes to piss us about in the early daytime. Which brings me to my question, can the forum be separate from the main site, like Xsorbit was to C-E, because even when the site is shitting us about you could still go on the forum for your daily forumage.

The money yo, its too much to run on two diff servers. Xsorbit had its own server so thats why that happened. Ill try and dig into these crazy server issues but things fall apart sometimes, just happens.