I knew about the shift-return, but I still think it's annoying, as my formatting often doesn't want an extra line after an enter <sigh>.

But that's not why I post.

Out of sheer curiosity, is this a casualty of the forum transition, or am I copy/pasting it wrong?

[countdown=06/12/2018 12:00 AM;bla]Count Down?[/countdown]

I don't particularly need it. Was just curious, as I did want to use it in the E3 thread.

Is there a setting anywhere that lets you remove the "Posts" section on the right per user? It doesn't work with the ignore feature so I'd rather not have it but obviously I don't want it removed for everyone, I'm not that mean :laughing:

26 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Is there a setting anywhere that lets you remove the "Posts" section on the right per user? It doesn't work with the ignore feature so I'd rather not have it but obviously I don't want it removed for everyone, I'm not that mean :laughing:

Im thinking there must be a way to change it. PSNProfiles use Invision as well and while they show what topics have been recently replied to ( on the right just like us ), they don't actually show the content.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I'll look into it but for now you may just have to use your own facilities to ignore people.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I'll look into it but for now you may just have to use your own facilities to ignore people.

Actually thinking about it I think we’ve discussed this before and I was told to just put some paper over the right side of my monitor. Hopefully this time will be more productive :p 

Its not a massive issue I guess which is why I would never ask for the whole forum to be changed but you just can’t help but read some of it when you are looking at that section and I use the ignore function for a reason. I tend to get wound up too easily at having to read that stuff.

And just to be clear, I'll look into if it's possible to allow users to see recent posts including the posts or just the subject. We've looked in the past and you can't have it so ignored users are removed and we're not going to change something others may well find useful just because some people can't ignore others using their own willpower.

I’m hoping you just didn’t read my post where I specifically said I would ask for that otherwise you are coming across as a bit of a dick.

8 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I’m hoping you just didn’t read my post where I specifically said I would ask for that otherwise you are coming across as a bit of a dick.

It was posted while I was posting.  It was more general than aimed at you specifically (i.e. I didn't think you specifically would demand it just to suit your preferences).  I appreciate that you were just asking about the possibility rather than demanding it.  As I said, I'll look into if users would be able to select a 'mini' version of the feature when I get some time but I believe from looking into it into the past the right-side stuff is forum wide and not customisable by the user.

• Thanks 1