N-Europe

E3 2006 Hype/Discussion

Atomic Boo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao ,that isn't exactly the reason why :p .Just episode's and movie's I downloaded.I just done a disc clean up and got 7 Gig back.I'm gonna join GS few day's before E3 if I can't find a stream to watch the conference.I can't say how much I want to watch it live.

i watched with nintendojo last year, big mistake. one frame every ten seconds and don't even think about sound.

i thought you had to pay for gs and ign live streaming.

another thought nintendo might stream the show live off their their own site, something i read on GAF

Nintendo said they won't be releasing everything and gradually give is information up until the release.

Thats a good idea for Nintendo, but a horrible idea for us.

Seriously consumers may decide to buy the console they know most about, so i think it's a good idea for Nintendo to just reveal everything before alot of people get restless.

Oh and i don't think it will be boring after E3, hopefully we will know a release date and we can just count-down the days to that!

:bouncy:

TBH post E3 we'll get development blogs I reckon.

They'd be fools not to, blog got put in the dictionary last year.. it's gone majorly mainstream and I wouldn't be suprised if there were real Revolution development blogs/vlogs.

That should keep you happy, but as far as big news you're right.. there will be shite all.

Guess you can go out this Summer geeks and nerdettes?

"OH NOOO NOT THE SUN GAAAH"

Here's some latest rumors I found out. I thought they would go in to this topic because they'll propably be confirmed true or false at E3. :)

-DS Lite released in Europe June 9 or June 16.

-A remake of Soul Blade for the DS

-Soul Calibur 4 annonced for all next-gen consoles

-A remake of Tomb Raider 1 for the DS

-Tomb Raider for Revolution

-Nights into Dreams 2 for Revolution is 65% complete

-Revolution to be released in June in Japan

-Released in America in September and October in Europe

-Ikarus(Kid Ikarus 2) developed by Retro Studios

-Star Fox Lylatt Wars for revolution

-A Japanese only racer

-Fight Night 2 uses two revcon to box

-Burnout Revenge for Revolution

-A new edition of the musical game ‘Samba de Amigo’ originally sent for Dreamcast. Uses two revcon as drum sticks

-35 Development kits have been sent to Take Two/Rockstar London. The game is unknown but it is believed to be a portable GTA.

-Ubi soft has 9 titles in the furnace. In addition, it completely seems confirmed the appearance of Prince Of Persia in Revolution.

-Super Smash Bros Revolution to be subtitled either "Mayhem" ot "Total Chaos"

-Possible new edition of Counter Strike for Revolution

-The aspect of the twilight Princess has changed excessively, and we could be surprised when we see the new images in the E3.

-Pikmin 3 is 100% complete

-Midway has three titles on the way. One being"incredible"

-Several Sega System games will be available on VC

-Capcom will have 2 titles in the E3 of a form or another one.

-Nunchuck attachment to have the same motion sensor device as the controller

The 4 rumors I marked with black I refuse to believe, others make pretty much sense. I mean come on, CS and GTA on Nintendo's console? Sure, right after the hell freezes over! :grin: Btw, Zelda has been dramatically changed!? :shock:

Remember, just rumors! ;)

Seems highly possible, but also highly wishful.

CS is likely as Valve expressed definet interest in the Revolution.

I say that the 2 Capcom titles (if this rumor is true) are Resident Evil (5 or a special exclusive one) and "The Joy of Lights".

It was a rumor I read somewhere, which sounded highly likely, and like a game that Mikami(is that right?-the RE4 guy) would develop(it said he was developing it).

And that Japanese June release thing...I think I read something in the last ever issue of Cube (R.I.P.) about that...