N-Europe

The official G.R.A.W thread

Stocka

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advanced warfighter always did look like the only 360 game that would convince me to actually buy an xbox 360.

More games of this calibre are needed on the console as, in my opinion there aren't enough games to really make the console a worthwhile purchase.....maybe when Halo 3 comes out??? :)

Ohh I've always owned a sony and Nintendo console but now its getting a lot harder to pick. I'm definitly getting a revo but between the PS3 and Xbox360, I dunno which one to get (lack of cash so I can only get one) so yeah, it'll end up being the Xbox360 unless Sony give me a good reason to wait a few years after the PS3's launch (price will come down) and buy one then.

Well it finally happened, I got a 360

Well same goes for me. I made a deal with myself and went to Argos. If they had one in stock I would buy it and they did! I got a premuim bundle and I bought Kameo just for good measure aswell. I then went along to my locl videogame store and pre-ordered a copy of GRAW which will come in the shop later today. Unfortunately I am at work, im on 2-10 shift today so i will have to nip up at break and get it then play it tonight as soon as I get in.

*runs upstairs to set-up 360*

Bloody fucking shitty Ubisoft have done it again, fucked up yet another online game.

Managed to get 2 games out of the online before it started freezing up on me everytime I joined a lobby, it was so bad I suspected my 360 was fucked again, but I went back to the single player and it's been fine.

Well done Ubisoft, you've shot yourself in the foot again.