NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

A few good men

9/10

Awesome court room film, has a very phoenix wright feel to it.

I concur, saw it last night too. Wasn't paying much attention to begin with as the internet had me. But as the night progressed my interest shifted.

The fog of war 10/10.

Documentary about Robert McNamara, he was US defense secretary in the 1960's, most of it is made up of interview footage of him and gives his views on second world war including the torching of the japanese cities, cuban missile crisis and Vietnam, must see if you have opinions about us foreign policy etc

Alien vs Predator Director's Cut

I actually hoped the DC would be a little better but except for some extra blood there's nothing new. Well the actors are okayish, the storyline is quite a funny idea but drags along way too long.

But the Aliens are killed with style and the Predator looks really cool. However, they get too little chance to really kick the Alien's arse. I also think there are too much human and too few Predator scenes.

7/10

I'd actually like a film where the Predators own non-stop, there doesn't have to be any dialogue.

I concour, It needed more gory Predator killing alien action instead we got Alien VS human and partially Predator

Crank was rather terrific for being what it is, action just kept on moving swiftly and had its comedy moments.

8/10

Back To The Future.

What do you want me to say? Apart from "10/10. This film is great! (Thumbs up & cheesy grin)."

A Night On the Town - Awesome film that has me and my brother laughing all the time. Its so cheesy. "Dont fuck with the baby sitter" 9/10

Date Movie. Full of Parodies. Better than your average teen film. A bag of laughs. 7/10

i can't believe i'm about to say this but i just watched "just friends", cringing as it started thinking i was gonna be tortured to a chick flick or teen movie... but to my shock it was brilliant!! not one of the gags falls short, plenty of slapstick (that for a change isn't gross-out but intead would make laurel and hardy proud!!) and the cast are all superb. anna faris and ryan reynolds are equally superb! i challenge anyone not to laugh all the way thru... don't read the cover tho, it does it no justice as going on it alone i did NOT wana see it.

you do! trust me lol! 9/10

A Night On the Town - Awesome film that has me and my brother laughing all the time. Its so cheesy. "Dont fuck with the baby sitter" 9/10

I saw that the other day. I love that film, so so much! :)

I've seen quite a few movies lately. Gotta try and remember them all now.

Ghostbusters: Such a fantastic film! It had me and my girlfriend roffling, as there are so many great lines.

"Ray's gone bye-bye. Egon, what do you think?"

"Sorry, pete. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for all rational thought!" 10/10!

The Corpse Bride: It was much, much better than i expected it to be. The ending was very teary, and it felt so epic and beautiful. The songs are awesome and its definitely got some great moments. 9/10

The Karate Kid: Part 3: Obviously, it has The Miyagi, so it scores automatic points. However, Daniel-San is pretty annoying in this. So, it loses points. But then, it has an evil karate guy with a maniac-type laugh, so it scores more points. 15/10 O_O!

Blade Trinity: Watched this while talking to Platty last night. It's really, really weird, but i enjoyed it. Not as good as the first film, though. 7/10

just saw another one,

Layer cake 9/10

Amaizing ending! what a movie, up there with snach as one fo the best brit-gang movies out there.

The Corpse Bride: It was much, much better than i expected it to be. The ending was very teary, and it felt so epic and beautiful. The songs are awesome and its definitely got some great moments. 9/10

:blank:

I really wouldn't describe The Corpse Bride as epic. But to be fair I fell asleep during it so can't really judge.

Cars

I'm not too much of a fan of the recent animation films but I sure liked this a lot. First it has talking cars instead of talking animals and the races simply look great. Also the characters are very well thought out an portrayed. Although after seeing a trailer you can already imagine the story but it has some nice subplots and lots of funny jokes that easily make up for that.

8.5/10

LA Confidential - Good story if you can follow it all.

The Cat Returns - More love from Studio Ghibli in my books!

A Fistfull of Dollars - 8/10

A great start to the Spaghetti Western trilogy, in the lead up to the incredible The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

This scene is quality.

pugno3.gif

why do they call it that though

Its really called

The adventures of babysitting!

Adventures In Babysitting.

Made by Christopher "I've only ever made two decent films" Columbus.

Saw that when the BBC showed it the other week, was pretty good really. Has a very sick ending though, they left a man standing on a slanted glass roof and punched out the only help that the guy would have. And he was only trying to save the little girl!

The Sixth Sense & Unbreakable - A great bit of stuff from Willis!

The Shining is on TCM tonight, 9pm. I hated ACO so Kubrick better not mess this one up..

I saw that the other day. I love that film, so so much! :)

The Karate Kid: Part 3: Obviously, it has The Miyagi, so it scores automatic points. However, Daniel-San is pretty annoying in this. So, it loses points. But then, it has an evil karate guy with a maniac-type laugh, so it scores more points. 15/10 O_O!

I love that trilogy. An awesome line from number 3 that I love is when the 2 bad guys are talking on the phone.

BadGuy1: One more thing.......Make his knuckles bleed!!!!

Badguy2: I like that...YEAH!!! ( starts maniac type laugh )

:blank:

I really wouldn't describe The Corpse Bride as epic. But to be fair I fell asleep during it so can't really judge.

I meant the ending was epic and beautiful. I won't spoil it for you, but it did make me and my girlfriend go awwwww.

I love that trilogy. An awesome line from number 3 that I love is when the 2 bad guys are talking on the phone.

BadGuy1: One more thing.......Make his knuckles bleed!!!!

Badguy2: I like that...YEAH!!! ( starts maniac type laugh )

Hahahaah. I love that bit. The bad guys are the stars of that film.

Blue Thunder

Now it's quite an old film but I only saw the ending a few times already. Now finally I watched the whole film.

I actually really liked it, although the german dubbing was horrible, because of the theme of Big Brother like watching, however, at some points I found it difficult to find out the actual plot between all the flight scenes. And a few things could be better explained like Franks Vietnam trauma.

7.5/10