NEurope
Katie

Rate the last film you saw

Jarhead 8/10

Dead Man's Shoes 9/10

V for Vendetta 8.95/10

I found Dead Mans Shoes to be quite, quite brilliant. It's also deeply disturbings stuff. Brilliantly done film.

Just seen Talladega Nights:the Ballad Of Ricky Bobby 10/10

The film is freaking hilarious, if you liked Anchorman then this is a film you must see.

Just seen Talladega Nights:the Ballad Of Ricky Bobby 10/10

The film is freaking hilarious, if you liked Anchorman then this is a film you must see.

just watched it yesterday. funny.

8.5/10

Dark Water.

It was scary, and made no sense. The ending was also crap.

9.9/10

Dark Water.

It was scary, and made no sense. The ending was also crap.

9.9/10

That film scared the living crap out of me. I assume we're both talking about the original movie?

That film scared the living crap out of me. I assume we're both talking about the original movie?

I dont think it was, but it was still pretty scary :D

The Da Vinci Code.

Utterly confusing in parts if you haven't read the book, characters just seem to remember and think things up way too easy.

7/10.

Coach Carter

Samuel L. Jackson plays Ken Carter, a high-school basketball coach who turns the team from underdogs to undefeated but then benches them after discovering they all have poor academic results. Based on a true story.

8/10.

The life and death of Peter Sellers.

It was on BBC 2 late last night. T'was a great film, and Geffery Rush played the part of Peter Sellers perfectly. T'was also very funny at times.

10/10.

Jeepers Creepers was on last night. 3/10. It was pretty poo.

[/expert professional review]

Brick

I didn't follow half the stuff that was going on, but I enjoyed it. Will need to watch it more times and hopefully I will like it more when I know whats happening.

Ummm, 8?

The Full Monty - Very funny now I'm old enough to know what they were saying..7/10

Scorsese's Cape Fear was on ITV4 last night, I bloody missed it!!

pirates of the carribean 2 dead mans chest 9/10 any thing with pirates and silly fight sceens is always a winner with me

A Beautiful Mind 9/10

About the 6th time i've seen it and it's still a good watch. I can't stand Crowe but in this he is brilliant, put's on a great performance that is very belivable.

Ong Bak

the most impressive martial arts move I've ever seen. It's utterly astounding, aside from the god awful plot. Incredible

10/10

Driving Lessons.

It was shit. I thought it couldn't be as worse as Cars... but christ I was wrong. 3/10.

Doom.

Prettymuch like an updated version of alien 2...the only thing that made it worth watching really was the FPS part near the end to relate it to the video game. That bit earned 4 points by itself. The fact that the rock was in it earned 2 points.

6/10

School Of Rock.

I love Jack Black, he's a great guitarist and makes me laugh.

School Of Rock was a great birthday present *does cheesy grin* 9/10.

The Long Good Friday

What a legend Bob Hoskins is. The way he walks around London like he owns the friggin' city. Certainly one of the best British Gangster/IRA films I've ever seen. Moves a bit slowly to start I have to say, but progresses nicely. Nicely finished off aswell.

8.5/10

Battle Royale

A bit of a disapointment I have to admit. A bit cheesy at times, and wasn't as innoative in the whole murdering thing as I thought it would be. But it did ebtertain me, and I only watched it on youtube, so I might have another look at it when F4 repeats it (which should be very soon, I think)

7/10

Family Guy: Stewie Griffin Untold Story....

I'm not sure. I laughed in parts, and when i laughed i LOL'd.

However not all what my friends made it out to be.

8.9/10

You, Me and Dupree

Funny in parts, however not great. It was one of those midly amusing but boring ones.

6/10

Boys don't cry

awesome and really sad. Hillary Swank is one of the best actress out there...

8.5/10

The Transporter 2 - 10/10

Well better than the first one.

The Wild - 8/10.

Pretty much similar to Madagascar, but it's a great film overall. A movie that's worthy of being seen by the whole family.

Running Scared

I didn't expect too much of this film but I was very astounded. It has a very unusual plot with lot's of subplots to it. The camera movement and angle is absolutely wonderful at many occasions and gives it a wierd feeling. The characters are also very interesting and moving.

To sum up the plot. Paul Walker (he's excellent in this one, I thought he was the weak-point of the film) must get a gun back his neighbour kid used to shoot his father but the kid is hiding. And somehow the gun passes on and on.

9/10